Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have somehow convinced myself that the relative silence means that we have a plan, it's being implemented and all will be revealed soon.

I do realise that I'm deluded.

If you were any other manager now you wouldn’t be having it, we’ve openly courted the fit bird and now anyone left with any self respect will spurn our lecherous advances. Unsworth will take it of course because it’s his dream job, and he’s got his bum groove in the seat already.

You’re making me care less about you with the hideous ineptitude you’ve shown since about halfway through the summer Everton, please make it stop.

Celtic are getting bummed by PSG.......

CFx37ecXIAA4Ba8.jpg

It's a joke by the way.......
Imagine what they would do to us! We made Atlanta look like Real Madrid.

lollollollol Let’s be honest does it surprise anyone we don’t know our arse from our elbow?

Unsworth selections have done my head in for 90% of his games - hold absolutely no confidence that we will continue an upward trend under him full time.

I'm glad it's not just me who thinks this, nice guy but completely out of his depth, we will be in serious trouble if Unsworth has to take the reins for much longer

It's fair barometer for sense on here - everyone should be able to see by now how bad a manager he is.

Conceded in the first goal in every game he has been in charge

Led only once - in injury time vs Watford

Surrendered two chances at a trophy simply to enhance his own job prospects in the league

Palace have scored what, six goals in 12 games? Two of them against us. The first within two minutes. Prepares all international break and still manages that.

He'll be the worst manager we've ever had, if he isn't already :coffee:

I lost hope in Unsworth due to dropping Vlasic who has been a highlight for us this season. Instead he selects Tom Davies who has been awful this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back