Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to break bad news but we are already in a relegation fight. Up to our eyeballs. I can’t believe you went away furious from that game. The team is crap, yet he pulled off a win against a good side with a good manager. Coming from 0-2!down. I
think your expectations of what can be achieved from here are unrealistic

He had some outrageous luck against Watford with perhaps the most important moment being when Gomez had to be replaced by Captain Chaos in goal.

Credit to Niasse who chased an apparently lost cause with Holebas and Chaos making a total hash of things between them. The defender Kabasele struggling and also having to go off later didn't help either.

Our third too although a definite pen also involved some poor luck for the hapless defender who lost his footing and slid into Lennon.

Cleverley then had his finest moment for us at Goodison to make sure of the points.

Against Palace a highly dubious penalty followed by a catastrophic error from Speroni putting Dann under pressure with a short pass that Siggy intercepted and squared.

Both results owe a big debt to huge amounts of fortune and can't in any way cloud over the total ineptitude shown throughout in both.

I listen on and off most days mate. Think he has been burnt a few times recently with his SuperDuper scoops. Not just us either. Roms agent played him like a fiddle.

Maybe he was shaking the tree a bit today with that 'farcical' comment in the hope of something substantial being offered?

I cant believe we're in the position of having to look to Jim White for clarity here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back