Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
........my god

You must be one of the ‘he’s one of us brigade’

An ex blue who can do no wrong. If you go the match you’ll know you’re wrong......it’s turgid and he hasn’t got a scooby doo
Hi mate I go to the game and I disagree with you, presumably you'll want to confiscate my ST. Where should I send it?

The only home game you can be referring to is Watford?you thought that was turgid, and he didn’t have a clue, when each of his three subs led to a match changing goal?
Ok

I'm personally taking about home and away but if you want to discuss Watford we can.
Don't even think that win was close to anything to do with UNSY.

1. He picked the wrong team, Rooney and Sigurdson wingers - god help me
2. He didn't change it at half time after we'd been on the end of a 0-0 spanking
3. He HAD to change it when we went behind, this was needed, not the action of a genius
4. We did win the game, mainly as a result of their goalkeeper going off and them missing a penalty.

If the Watford game and the others since is a pre-curser of things to come, then we will be in a relegation struggle all season as the man is extremely limited.

I'm personally taking about home and away but if you want to discuss Watford we can.
Don't even think that win was close to anything to do with UNSY.

1. He picked the wrong team, Rooney and Sigurdson wingers - god help me
2. He didn't change it at half time after we'd been on the end of a 0-0 spanking
3. He HAD to change it when we went behind, this was needed, not the action of a genius
4. We did win the game, mainly as a result of their goalkeeper going off and them missing a penalty.

If the Watford game and the others since is a pre-curser of things to come, then we will be in a relegation struggle all season as the man is extremely limited.
I hate to break bad news but we are already in a relegation fight. Up to our eyeballs. I can’t believe you went away furious from that game. The team is crap, yet he pulled off a win against a good side with a good manager. Coming from 0-2!down. I think your expectations of what can be achieved from here are unrealistic

I hate to break bad news but we are already in a relegation fight. Up to our eyeballs. I can’t believe you went away furious from that game. The team is crap, yet he pulled off a win against a good side with a good manager. Coming from 0-2!down. I think your expectations of what can be achieved from here are unrealistic
HE didn't pull off anything. We were dead and buried at 2-0

Niasse on the other hand pulled it off, he spurred the team on by scoring out of nothing. The crowd then got behind the team and we went on to score 2 more , including a penalty. They then misses a penalty at the end to give us the win. Plus them losing both a defender and goalkeeper in the process may have something to do with it.

So unsworth didn't win the game for us, if anything he was a bystander to what went on in the game because the tactics certainly weren't right and the performance on the whole was as bad as any other game

Niasse on the other hand pulled it off, he spurred the team on by scoring out of nothing. The crowd then got behind the team and we went on to score 2 more , including a penalty. They then misses a penalty at the end to give us the win. Plus them losing both a defender and goalkeeper in the process may have something to do with it.

So unsworth didn't win the game for us, if anything he was a bystander to what went on in the game because the tactics certainly weren't right and the performance on the whole was as bad as any other game
Right, it wasn’t Unsworth it was the guy whose career he rebuilt in the u23s. We’re you hoping he was going to run on and score the winner? I’m afraid those days are over for Dave

Right, it wasn’t Unsworth it was the guy whose career he rebuilt in the u23s. We’re you hoping he was going to run on and score the winner? I’m afraid those days are over for Dave

??????

Unnnnnnnnnsy went out for dinner with Koeman when he first started and tried to get rid of Niasse. He's the worst offender.

this......with bells on

??????

Unnnnnnnnnsy went out for dinner with Koeman when he first started and tried to get rid of Niasse. He's the worst offender.
Not being funny, but how do we know that? DU still played him after that time and that would certainly have helped his readiness for the first team

Did he now?

I would argue Marco Silva did that for niasse, ironic as that's who we were chasing following niasse almost single handedly saving our season so far.

I was and still am hoping unsworth actually gets the defence to not concede 2 goals a game , let's see tonight eh? Reckon it will just be an excuse to play more of his under 23s and jobs for the boys and shunning more summer signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back