Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was shaking the tree a bit today with that 'farcical' comment in the hope of something substantial being offered?

I cant believe we're in the position of having to look to Jim White for clarity here!

I just think its a cosy arrangement he has with tons of folk in the game mate. He is very well connected, and not cos he might be a really nice bloke. Pretty sure his position as a Sky mouthpiece affords him a mutually attractive relationship with those in the game who might need one.

He gets zip from the "Sky 6", not a sausage. For example.

Jim is are new Alan Myers.

As an aside, this managerial situation has completely turned upside down the tone adopted to the Everton board by the media.

I wonder why that is?

Some reckon it's down to many of these people being shut out from behind the scenes info.

I'm not sure what explains it but they've gone from being treated sympathetically and with respect to one where nearly all media are portraying them as error prone and a bit comical.

I just think its a cosy arrangement he has with tons of folk in the game mate. He is very well connected, and not cos he might be a really nice bloke. Pretty sure his position as a Sky mouthpiece affords him a mutually attractive relationship with those in the game who might need one.

He gets zip from the "Sky 6", not a sausage. For example.
Makes sense. He must have thought he'd got in at the ground floor of a meteoric journey for Everton. If only he'd spoken to us!

Reporting what they see. They aint wrong.
Yes, but I'd expect to see some loyalty somewhere from certain outlets. However there seems to be a universal dropping of them. And the likes of Andy Hunter are nowhere to be seen as though he's stepping out of the situation judiciously.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I wonder whether BK (who's played this lot for years like grand pianos) has let loose the dogs of war on Moshiri.

Makes sense. He must have thought he'd got in at the ground floor of a meteoric journey for Everton. If only he'd spoken to us!

Aye. I get the impression that him and Moshiri have been mates for a while though. As in, way before he pitched up here. Either way, the game they all play needs playing these days.

No different to someone promoting a film or book using their agents to set up the "exclusive" interviews on every chat show and vox pop radio show.

Yes, but I'd expect to see some loyalty somewhere from certain outlets. However there seems to be a universal dropping of them. And the likes of Andy Hunter are nowhere to be seen as though he's stepping out of the situation judiciously.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I wonder whether BK (who's played this lot for years like grand pianos) has let loose the dogs of war on Moshiri.

Hadnt given that a thought tbh. But my reading of the media is not in your league. Could be right, but cant see the point.

Not disagreeing with you, been thinking similar myself, but to what end, I can't figure out. What would it achieve? Moshiri isn't going to sell up and the clause will be activated soon enough that forces them by contractual law to sell up to Mosh.

If there is an announcement tomorrow, I'm not so sure it will be Unsworth. If that was the case, surely the time to announce it would be before the match tonight - for the "feelgood" factor. I mean, it would be awkward announcing Unsworth tomorrow if we get royally bummed tonight by Atalanta.

Haven't a clue who it would be, I doubt there will even be an announcement tomorrow to be honest. We'll see.

I just can’t read on Sky that Simone’s people contacted Everton to express interest in the managers job !!!! Dunno if discussed but surly the S*nand Sky are on the wind up

SIMEONE IN EVERTON CONTACT

Diego Simeone's representatives have contacted Everton to express his interest in the vacant manager's position, The Sunreports.

The Atletico Madrid manager had initially been linked to the job when Ronald Koeman departed a month ago, and now appears to want a move to the Premier League.
Don’t quote the Sun here.

Ever.

Why would anyone think that’s ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back