Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's O'Neil is it possible to stop supporting Everton? Suppose Jaime first across the picket line Carragher managed it. Of course I'll still support but I can imagine my passion seriously diminished if it's him. Moshiri will need stringing up that's for sure.

Be pretty close to the end for me.

Horrible individual. I wouldn't understand the club at all.

I don't know much about betting, but could this Martin O'Neil business just be the bookies throwing another name out there to generate some bets?

I don't know much about betting, but could this Martin O'Neil business just be the bookies throwing another name out there to generate some bets?
grasping20at20straws.jpg

Hasn't O'Neil been having jabs at us for the past few years because of the McCarthy situation? I doubt the board would approach him after all that.

Saying that, this is Everton. I'll probably commit hari-kari if he becomes our manager.

Yeah just about behind Allardyce in the managers who would make me take a break from watching footy for a whilst if he got the job

It's funny, you don't want to make big statements, but I was thinking what I'd do with Allardyce. I'd never give up on the club, but wouldn't go while he & Kenwright remained. I'll have to let O'Neill sink in.

Imagine his post match interviews after we have bore drawed against Swansea at home. The arrogant [Poor language removed] justifying himself. I can't have it.

Yeah just about behind Allardyce in the managers who would make me take a break from watching footy for a whilst if he got the job

Short term, long term, either really. Would have virtually zero interest in the club if they go down this route.

Sure, in the scheme of things what's one supporter / a family of supporters? And that's fair enough. But for me, O'Neill is the line.

O’Neill had a big budget at Villa and managed to finish behind Moyes every season before eventually starting them off on the path to relegation. He flopped at Sunderland and failed with Ireland, yet he is somehow still seen in the media as a decent manager whilst Moyes is skewered.

@Kinghowie crying real tears on RAWK.
Reckons someone has hijacked his GOT account.
Didnt read it all meself like but hes pleading it wasnt him as he was asleep in his hotel room at the time....sounds believable.

Are they giving him some stick for all the horrible names he called them? He seemed to enjoy pretending to be an Evertonian a bit too much (however unconvincing it was).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back