Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it turns out to be O'Neill, then I have to say well done Everton. Only you could manage to hire someone worse than the worst possible manager I had in my mind.

I genuinely would have to stop watching football if he becomes our manager. Couldn't continue to watch the sport if I can't bring myself to watch the club I love.

Guessing this means nothing now but I’ve just found out that the club knew last week that Unsworth would be stood down by next Wednesday.

Short term, long term, either really. Would have virtually zero interest in the club if they go down this route.

Sure, in the scheme of things what's one supporter / a family of supporters? And that's fair enough. But for me, O'Neill is the line.

came close to that when we hired Smith mate myself as i detested him, but O'Neill and Allardyce are a whole knew level of contemptible

came close to that when we hired Smith mate myself as i detested him, but O'Neill and Allardyce are a whole knew level of contemptible

I'm still not hugely sold on this being a genuine runner.

For example

upload_2017-11-24_19-14-52.webp

All of those price points have 'ticks' in a proper market, so there aren't standard gaps between 21/1 and 8/1 (so in this case £200 quids worth of betting has caused the price to cut by 66% . Not a lot.

Then people go 'wow he's gone from 22 to 9!!! must be something in this' and follow in accordingly.

For example

View attachment 42318

All of those price points have 'ticks' in a proper market, so there aren't standard gaps between 21/1 and 8/1 (so in this case £200 quids worth of betting has caused the price to cut by 66% . Not a lot.

Then people go 'wow he's gone from 22 to 9!!! must be something in this' and follow in accordingly.

I'm hoping this is what it is, also hoping that the initial spike was someone at the club taking the piss by ringing the ROI for a joke

I also have absolutely no idea what you have just explained mate :)

Keeping up with the connection with Hull City managers, past and present, Leoni Slutsky will be available about 1650 tomorrow if we want to hold our nerve.

Give it Unsy. He won the u23s and just gets us. Our youngsters won the World Cup too. Exciting times

You’re recycling the jokes we use ourselves, pal.

What part of Scandinavia are you from?

Exactly right @GwladysBlue I heard all the same today in work, even the 'you'll have the best stadium in the championship shout' FFS Evertonians say that themselves you weird wall pushing waiter head cracking Fanta drinking Norwegian badge wearing scalf waving flag knitting protesting cry arsing conspiracy filled bellends

For example

View attachment 42318

Don't understand a word of that mate, not being a betting man.

O'Neil would be in the oh dear category. He just seems past it to me, tired, out-of-date, and not what we need.

Last edited:

At this stage I'd actually favour Aitor Karanka.

His organisation of Boro's defence was formidable. The feller was let down by a lack of cutting edge up front and that can be easily rectified here in January. Shipping goals is our downfall right now.

Available.
PL experience.
Short term appointment.
Hmmm, not heard that name in a while but a Middlesbrough friend of mine didn't rate him too highly last time we'd spoke about the togger

I'm hoping this is what it is, also hoping that the initial spike was someone at the club taking the piss by ringing the ROI for a joke

I also have absolutely no idea what you have just explained mate :)

Looking at the graphs (and there is £1000 to lay at 2.5) someone expected the Martin O'Neill price point to bottom out 2.5. It didn't go as far as that, and people are beginning to lay it again. No one is currently tempted at this precise moment for 2.88 , for example.

If there is nothing in this but panic I would expect that price to be at least 4.5 after the embargoes. If it is sustained after this bounce, then we can all panic.

At this stage I'd actually favour Aitor Karanka.

His organisation of Boro's defence was formidable. The feller was let down by a lack of cutting edge up front and that can be easily rectified here in January. Shipping goals is our downfall right now.

Available.
PL experience.
Short term appointment.

Karanka is dour, stubborn and extremely combustible. Not what we need for me.

Just listened in to Talkshyte Jim white spoke to Moshiri before coming on Air - he was told Moshiri stated we are now very close to appointing our new Manager to rebuild and move us to a safer position - the list of three was Jim White's presumption not Moshris - so in that case we should hear soon easy peasy -NOT!
Stop swearing Joey:yellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back