Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking at the graphs (and there is £1000 to lay at 2.5) someone expected the Martin O'Neill price point to bottom out 2.5. It didn't go as far as that, and people are beginning to lay it again. No one is currently tempted at this precise moment for 2.88 , for example.

If there is nothing in this but panic I would expect that price to be at least 4.5 after the embargoes. If it is sustained after this bounce, then we can all panic.
I jumped onto the exchange and tried to lay it at around 2.54, but as soon as I did the price kept creeping up so quickly and steadily that every time I edited what I was offering to get it matched, I kept missing out lolBack up to 3.0 last time I looked

Don't understand a word of that mate, not being a betting man.

Basically, not much money in the market, so anytime someone backs someone / anyone the price collapses, so big disparity between implied probability / actual probability.

I think here someone - and not necessarily from Everton directly - has asked Martin O'Neill's people about his general willingness if he was seriously approached.

It's the strange thing about football manager betting. The people who get the freshest info here are usually seriously wealthy people; are they going to fart around for £40 here, £50 here? I've never been convinced. Let's not forget that when it was on here early summer about Koeman before he was appointed, you could get 8/1 in loads of places for ages. It's just a weird market; it's been open five weeks and £170k TOTAL has been matched across all possible candidates, that's less than a single donkey class horse race at Dundalk tonight.

Someone who can actually get his head in the sand. Get him in.
On a skiing holiday...
kYNomP1.gif

The last fella was on his jollies when we wanted him. We know how that ended.

Looking at the graphs (and there is £1000 to lay at 2.5) someone expected the Martin O'Neill price point to bottom out 2.5. It didn't go as far as that, and people are beginning to lay it again. No one is currently tempted at this precise moment for 2.88 , for example.

If there is nothing in this but panic I would expect that price to be at least 4.5 after the embargoes. If it is sustained after this bounce, then we can all panic.

so given the amount etc, the sneaky suspicion would be someone laid a lot at high odds, manipulated the market down because of that bet and hopes that he can now flog his bet on and make a nice little profit from a days work

so given the amount etc, the sneaky suspicion would be someone laid a lot at high odds, manipulated the market down because of that bet and hopes that he can now flog his bet on and make a nice little profit from a days work
Who d'you think is on this shortlist, mate...if one exists?

At this stage I'd actually favour Aitor Karanka.

His organisation of Boro's defence was formidable. The feller was let down by a lack of cutting edge up front and that can be easily rectified here in January. Shipping goals is our downfall right now.

Available.
PL experience.
Short term appointment.
Dave ..just stop it... 2nd rate championship manager who created discord within his club ...mate who has an S/t at Boro' hates him.. But Silva is ours ...Ha Ha !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back