Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How close is close, that's the question.

Thought on Friday that we might expect an announcement on Monday but then you'd expect a lot of chatter around one name to be emerging by now.

It's still anyone's guess and I won't be at all surprised if this thread is still open next weekend.

I'd say prepare to be either angry and/or underwhelmed though, we are not going to be pleasantly surprised with the outcome here, that's the only thing that seems certain enough.

Oh it was just a man who looked like him.

banhimthumbsdown.gif

How close is close, that's the question.

Thought on Friday that we might expect an announcement on Monday but then you'd expect a lot of chatter around one name to be emerging by now.

It's still anyone's guess and I won't be at all surprised if this thread is still open next weekend.

I'd say prepare to be either angry and/or underwhelmed though, we are not going to be pleasantly surprised with the outcome here, that's the only thing that seems certain enough.

What if we lose both games?I think the big red panic button will be pushed

Tell us or stop reporting false things

MARTIN O’NEILL is top of a three-man shortlist to become Goodison gaffer.

The Republic of Ireland boss has competition from Tony Pulis — who was only axed by West Brom on Monday — and Everton caretaker chief David Unsworth.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...ite-to-take-over-at-goodison-with-bookmakers/

We all know that Tony Pulis and Martin O'Neill are the frontrunners for the job. You don't need to post links to that rag to confirm it.

What if we lose both games?I think the big red panic button will be pushed

It might have been pushed already with no outcome and might be again, that’s my worry.

Whatever “shortlist” they’re down to now is just made up of people they don’t really want and never thought they would have to consider.

We’ll get someone obviously, but I think any semblance of control that Moshiri had over this is slipping away by the day.

It will be sorted on a coin toss at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back