Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel let down by some of the names that are been mentioned. As a very proud Irish Toffee I’d hate to see O ‘Neill getbtge job . He is a dinosaur in regard to football management and as for that other idiot that gives him a hand in the Irish set up ... ah your ok !! It’s not going to be Silva / Watford now threatening to report EFC for illegal approach. Pulis seriously ... ive said for a while in a page I help run that I think it’ll be Dyche and he’ll be in by West Ham game . People will have there own views and opinions on all the managers we are linked with . We need someone permanent in now .

Feel let down by some of the names that are been mentioned. As a very proud Irish Toffee I’d hate to see O ‘Neill getbtge job . He is a dinosaur in regard to football management and as for that other idiot that gives him a hand in the Irish set up ... ah your ok !! It’s not going to be Silva / Watford now threatening to report EFC for illegal approach. Pulis seriously ... ive said for a while in a page I help run that I think it’ll be Dyche and he’ll be in by West Ham game . People will have there own views and opinions on all the managers we are linked with . We need someone permanent in now .

You may be proved right about Dyche - 3/4 weeks ago I was expecting him to be offered the job but it looked like he was well down the wanted list behind big foreign names, then Allardyce and lately Silva.

Most Burnley fans were very worried before it looked like Allardyce & Silva were in the frame but reading 2/3 Burnley forums today it seems the vast majority of Clarets fans expect him now to stay as he would only be about 5th/6th choice now. And on top of that, three league games have been won since Koeman was sacked.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if Dyche ends up at Goodison this week, but I would be surprised that he was that desperate for the job to be happy to be virtually "a last resort" because Everton could not appoint 4/5 preferred candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back