Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

As I said the other day about why Bascombe, McNulty, Hunter etc are so anti-Moshiri...

Let me tell you why McNulty and Hunter are scathing in their attack on Moshiri: he brought in Koeman (who those two backed as an appointment), but they didn't support his sacking of Koeman (they tried to muddy the waters of responsibility pointing to Walsh, Elstone and the tooth fairies too no doubt).

They had a vested interest in Koeman succeeding because those two in particular had hounded Martinez from the middle of his second season here and they needed his successor, Koeman, to succeed in order that their judgement looked sound. Well they actually backed the biggest donkey in Everton's managerial history.

There's more than a bit of sour grapes in their recent pronouncements concerning Moshiri. I'm not bothered about defending Moshiri from anyone, btw, but their particular line of attack is skewed due to those circumsatnaces.

That Telegraph article you linked underlines that in spades.

These "experts" actually thought Koeman should have remained in place. And they have an axe to grind that he wasn't left in the job because they went all out giving him their backing.

They wanted that 'kin donkey to lead us on further into this campaign.

If he had we'd never have got 4 out of the last 9 PL points available since he left and we WOULD be fighting for our lives...that's how much these hacks want Everton to do well.

As I said the other day about why Bascombe, McNulty, Hunter etc are so anti-Moshiri...

These "experts" actually thought Koeman should have remained in place. And they have an axe to grind that he wasn't left in the job because they went all out giving him their backing.

If he had we'd never have got 4 out of the last 9 PL points available since he left and we WOULD be fighting for our lives...that's how much these hacks want Everton to do well.
Personally I think these journalists (Hunter/Joyce/King etc) have had their nose put out of joint because Moshiri gives them nothing and instead uses Jim White. It clearly hasn’t gone down well and IMO is the reason for these anti Moshiri prickly articles and tweets.

Moshiri starting to get the Gregg treatment?
Doesn’t bode well.

Difference being that Moshiri is far far more serious an individual than Gregg was and he already has a large enough stake that Kenwright can be obstructive but ultimately can't do what he did with Gregg mate

Kenwright has friends in the media and some okay connections, Moshiri has some VERY powerful allies and contacts/friends in a level a million miles above what Kenwright is used to manipulating.

Isn’t Bascombe a massive kopite with a red echo background? Why are we even discussing the merits of anything he writes? May as well let that fat blubbering mess Kristan Walsh pontificate on his inside knowledge of Everton’s boardroom. None of them know anything apart from what Robert tells them, and even they link is now gone which is why so many of them are annoyed.

Isn’t Bascombe a massive kopite with a red echo background? Why are we even discussing the merits of anything he writes? May as well let that fat blubbering mess Kristan Walsh pontificate on his inside knowledge of Everton’s boardroom. None of them know anything apart from what Robert tells them, and even they link is now gone which is why so many of them are annoyed.

Both King and Bascombe are Kopites and regardless what sources they may or may not Have, they will always write articles with a slant of taking the absolute piss at every opportunity they can the pair of bellends. They pander to Kopites and have a certain way of penning their words, Pearce is the same for the Echo.

Knobheads they are and like you say, anything they wrote about us, ignore.

I have doubts about whats happened and question marks since Moshiri took over Dave, one thing i won't doubt though with Moshiri, is that if it comes to a battle - then he will come out the winner here

Wouldn’t have been everyone’s first choice in an ideal world, but tell you what I’d take him right now. Doing a brilliant job on a shoestring, knows how to tighten up a defence which we badly need, and made an England player out of Keane.

Who’s to say with better players and more resources, that his “brand “ of football wouldn’t change? He’s been dealt a poor hand at Burnley and is having to do the best with what he’s given, and doing very very well with it.

Case and point right here.

Swap dyche out of your reply and change it to moyes 5 years ago. Exactly the same! Same comments same opinion people had of him etc.

And he left for a bigger job, and didn't change at all. Same tactics same mentality and same mind set proof that small time managers don't change with more money or better players.

Bascombe is a mouthpiece for Kenwright, who it's pretty common knowledge is the one who wanted Dyce and Unsworth.

So a nothing story, except a bit more pro Bill anti-Moshiri press

I don't think Bacombe has an agenda mate, if you remember, he got banned by the RS, when he wrote for the Echo after upsetting Rafael.

I think it's more a case of he writes what he is hearing.

It's one thing that Kenwright and co are actually good at, feeding journos with stuff, that suits their agenda.

Bascombe isn't the problem, Kenwright and his stooges are.

They're slowly poisoning the club.

I don't think Bacombe has an agenda mate, if you remember, he got banned by the RS, when he wrote for the Echo after upsetting Rafael.

I think it's more a case of he writes what he is hearing.

It's one thing that Kenwright and co are actually good at, feeding journos with stuff, that suits their agenda.

Bascombe isn't the problem, Kenwright and his stooges are.

They're slowly poisoning the club.

BUT if he is writing what he is hearing, and all he is hearing is stories fed to him by one side of the boardroom, that in itself shows his agenda is to aid those who feed him stories mate

If he had we'd never have got 4 out of the last 9 PL points available since he left and we WOULD be fighting for our lives...that's how much these hacks want Everton to do well

Koeman shouldn't have been sacked when he was. The games after proved nothing is different with either one in charge and I will always argue the team is worse now than it was under koeman.

Koeman if to be sacked should have been done with s replacement lined up. Otherwise his sacking was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back