Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think these journalists (Hunter/Joyce/King etc) have had their nose put out of joint because Moshiri gives them nothing and instead uses Jim White. It clearly hasn’t gone down well and IMO is the reason for these anti Moshiri prickly articles and tweets.
That's probably a big factor too. They all used to work for the Echo and no doubt they get feedback off the current lot working there too.

Don't care if he does mate as long as going forward the club is in a much better position with a long term plan and future ensured

I suppise if he is making money will mean we are doing well. I just think he is a fraud. He let it be public knowledge he was willing to open the purse to the tune of 100 million his first summer. We got a west ham reject on loan on last day of window. I dont listen to evertin spent loads the summer just gone. if barkley was sold last night of window he would have broken even after 18 months. Thats not investment. To me he is a fraud untill he proves otherwise.

Isn’t Bascombe a massive kopite with a red echo background? Why are we even discussing the merits of anything he writes? May as well let that fat blubbering mess Kristan Walsh pontificate on his inside knowledge of Everton’s boardroom. None of them know anything apart from what Robert tells them, and even they link is now gone which is why so many of them are annoyed.

No matter who the appointment finally is I can almost guarantee that group of reporters will start writing against them straight away. They wont accept whomever comes in and will use it as a stick to beat the club with.

BUT if he is writing what he is hearing, and all he is hearing is stories fed to him by one side of the boardroom, that in itself shows his agenda is to aid those who feed him stories mate
I think it's more a question of him having to write something to get paid mate.

Kenwright and co are playing a very dangerous game if they are briefing against the majority shareholder.

This doesn't normally end well.

I have doubts about whats happened and question marks since Moshiri took over Dave, one thing i won't doubt though with Moshiri, is that if it comes to a battle - then he will come out the winner here

I dont doubt that Moshiri will just carry on regardless of the carping in the media. It's easier to swim with the current though. This lot have got their swords out of the scabbard now and they wont go back until they draw some blood.

The issue with media reports, as I see it, is not that they are highlighting glaring issues at the club, but doing so with an excessively pro-Kenwright/anti-Moshiri bias.

These issues have not just appeared from nowhere. What Bascombe, Joyce, Hunter, etc always seem to fail to give reference to is that Kenwright is the common thread in over 20 years of failure without whose removal the club will continue to remain handicapped.

Moshiri has certainly been guilty of naivety and blundering - but I believe he acts with genuine good intentions for Everton.

Kenwright, on the other hand, will not relinquish his hold and sees everything from the point of view of his own survival.

No club can progress with half regime change and half revolution - this in essence is the core reason behind our problems on and off-field.

The media are not interested in that fact as they operate on a nod and wink basis as instructed by Bill's office.

Koeman shouldn't have been sacked when he was. The games after proved nothing is different with either one in charge and I will always argue the team is worse now than it was under koeman.

Koeman if to be sacked should have been done with s replacement lined up. Otherwise his sacking was wrong
Agree with the last sentence.

But Koeman had lost the plot. Anyone could see he was begging to be fired and handed his compo. His heart and head had gone.

It's just a pity a good man like Unsworth was handed the run of games he inherited...and the rubbish squad to deal with them.

I think it's more a question of him having to write something to get paid mate.

Kenwright and co are playing a very dangerous game if they are briefing against the majority shareholder.

This doesn't normally end well

Moshiri to Kenwright here:

tumblr_mdjs8tGNfz1qaho1po4_r1_250.gif

Case and point right here.

Swap dyche out of your reply and change it to moyes 5 years ago. Exactly the same! Same comments same opinion people had of him etc.

And he left for a bigger job, and didn't change at all. Same tactics same mentality and same mind set proof that small time managers don't change with more money or better players.
Swap Dyche out for Moyes? Why? Don’t talk utter nonsense. Everybody is different. Just because Moyes didn’t change when he went to United with better players doesn’t mean Dyche or anyone else for that matter wouldn’t.

According to the gossip columns the mosh billy load coming to blows over the next manager. We all know exactly why billy liar wants some easy fix cheaper yes man option and mosh probably looking a bit more ambitious. I'm not claiming the mosh is the answer or has done brilliant but can deffo one thing holding him back and that' kenwright. [Poor language removed] disgrace that man

Still no appointment and on the face of it no nearer to one. The longer this goes on the more I tend to think we will end up with a manager like Pulis, MON or Allardyce.

Shocking, Moshiri is taking us backwards, after the summer with the spending stadium etc everyone was on a high, now we are looking to stay in the league with no manager. Everton that, dont think it will ever change and why we will never win anything ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back