Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I want Ancelotti or Tuchel because they are top class and available. If we're ever gonna progress we need someone like that in charge.

No excuses, find someone everton. But don't settle for second best.
They will really be given the opportunity to show how good they are with this current team. To think what either of those two and their contacts, would have done with 150m in the summer makes me even madder.

Tuchel is better than klopp too. I'd have him definitely. It only seemed to go wrong after that horrible incident where the team bus was attacked. He turned round a Dortmund side that was left on its knees by Klopp and and had lost most it's stars.

Tuchel is better than klopp too. I'd have him definitely. It only seemed to go wrong after that horrible incident where the team bus was attacked. He turned round a Dortmund side that was left on its knees by Klopp and and had lost most it's stars.

I watch Dortmund a lot go over a lot mate not true, majority of borussia fans didn't like him and said his tactics didn't suit that side. Not to say it won't here id go for him I think first of all this project works well for him we are not a Dortmund whole world watches your every move, I think he'd build a solid side here.

He’s the complete opposite of Yellow teeth to what I’ve read. Far more tactical but far more reserved with attacking, I think Dortmund fans were 50/50 with him

That's really not true. The side 'left on it's knees' was actually just fine, the 2nd half of the season they got themselves back on track, what he took over was a really good team at a very stable club.

I like TT, but he's not shown enough yet to prove himself better than Klopp, we'll see how he goes with his next job, he is a fine coach though. There was a lot of problems at Dortmund long before the bus bombing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back