Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody even close in the betting other than O’Neil.

Imagine waiting 6 weeks and then getting Martin O’Neil as manager. What an absolute fiasco.

The lack of information in the press tells you all you need to know. They've fiddled as Goodison burned for the past month or so in the hope that Unsworth would turn this around. I'll bet they're no closer to finding a manager than they were at the start.

I suspect the results from Thursday and today will have changed that but realistically it's going to be at least another week before this situation is sorted.

Nobody even close in the betting other than O’Neil.

Imagine waiting 6 weeks and then getting Martin O’Neil as manager. What an absolute fiasco.

I’m hoping that’s because nobody knows who it will be.

My worry is why he’s even in the betting mix. A complete no mark of a bloke

I think it's very dangerous to assume that we'll be flashing the chequebook in any sort of meaningful way in January

Unless we manage to recoup some money from our dead weight (Klaassen, Schneiderlin, Mirallas, Barkley, Sandro, etc)

New manager will want his own players let alone to the fact we know we need a striker we will be spending it's a case of having to

I call absolute bull on the idea that we’re ‘close’ to getting a manager in. Bet the incompetent bells running our club don’t even bring someone in till after the Huddersfield game.

Totally unforgivable to not have this sorted well before the West Ham game - two easy-ish home fixtures in a row which a new manager would have relished.

Instead they’ll chuck whoever it is under the bus by making their first game the Anfield derby. Disillusioned doesn’t even come close to covering how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back