Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will not spend in Jan unless we sell.

We've already spent £50mill+ net. So if we spend £30mill in Jan without selling, we'll probably the first side to spend close to a £100mill net just to survive in the premiership.

Who'd come anyway?
Pay players big wHpges and they'll come.

Our owners can't afford NOT to spend on big fees and wages. They'll lose their investments value if they don't.

This team will collapse. I wouldn't fancy one of our players in any individual battle during that game.

It's also nailed on that one of our spineless tits will get themselves sent off in a nothing challenge just to get out of it. Schneiderlin being my bet.
Sod 4-4-2 and 3-5-1 and all that crap. We need to go 10-0-0. Or it could actually be 10-0...

Can’t remember the last transfer window I was happy in. Rom, Del maybe?

I was made up this summer but that was due to still expecting a top striker, another top centre half and decent cover/competition for Baines

Deffo the last time genuine for me would be when we got Rom and Barry on loan ( was Del the same time? )

I call absolute bull on the idea that we’re ‘close’ to getting a manager in. Bet the incompetent bells running our club don’t even bring someone in till after the Huddersfield game.

Totally unforgivable to not have this sorted well before the West Ham game - two easy-ish home fixtures in a row which a new manager would have relished.

Instead they’ll chuck whoever it is under the bus by making their first game the Anfield derby. Disillusioned doesn’t even come close to covering how I feel.
Spot on this. It's no coincidence that Moshiri's "we are close" communication came the morning after we were humiliated by Atalanta. Even more worrying for him, I would guess, would have been the size of the gate. Throw the plebs a few scraps the next day via Jim White and make it look as though you have a plan. The whole thing is being made up on the run and meantime the performances are getting worse. We are completely rudderless at the moment and seem to have pinned everything on getting Silva in. Our whole strategy seems to be to lob a load of money around and expect that everything will go our way.

LOL I haven't watched an Anfield Derby since the 4-0 in 2014, it's honestly the best thing you'll ever do.
Last derby I attended, McAllister v Park end. Was mute for a 24hrs.
Last derby I watched, I can’t even remember but we defo lost.

The season after he left we had our best season in the PL and played our best football since the 1980s.

Maybe now all those who point to the "disaster" of two following seasons finishing 11th and 12th will be able to understand now how some of us argued against that overstatement....now we're in a real crisis.

I wonder why Martinez didn't have that phenomenal season in season 3 rather than season 1. I just don't understand it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back