Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton has to give up Marco Silva ... This situation seems desperate ... The reputation of the club comes down with all this situation. It seems like there are no more coaches in the world .. I really like Marco, but he does not leave Watford right now ... Do they need to complain to FIFA? This is all pathetic ...

Everton has to target another coach.

Right I've had it, just give it to Pulis til the end of the season, just get it done quick. I just couldnt stomach Allardyce, I just couldnt lower myself down to that, I'd rather go down than have that cretin at our club, Pulis is slightly more tolerable, even though he is a major..cannot think of a clean word

Everton has to give up Marco Silva ... This situation seems desperate ... The reputation of the club comes down with all this situation. It seems like there are no more coaches in the world .. I really like Marco, but he does not leave Watford right now ... Do they need to complain to FIFA? This is all pathetic ...

Everton has to target another coach.

This. Seems like it's an obsession with Moshiri.

New manager will want his own players let alone to the fact we know we need a striker we will be spending it's a case of having to

You can want to spend as much as you want, if clubs don't want to sell unless you're spending crazy money they won't.

Really doubtful we'll sign anyone of any real quality unless we spend way over the odds which seems very unlikely. We've got no evidence we have loads of money, just loads of fans talking as if we have, but talk is cheap.

The only Englishman managing a team in European competition this season aside from David Unsworth? That will be Graham Potter, of course, who takes Östersunds of Sweden to Athletic Bilbao on Thursday night as leaders of their Europa League group, having spent some of his weekend watching Barcelona – victors in the Basque Country on Saturday.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...er-last-english-coach-in-europe-a8031991.html

I hope the club at least have tried to get him in! Think he would be a coup considering the work he has done with Ostersunds FK. Taking a team from Swedish 4th tier to Europa League knockout phase in less than 7 years is nothing
graham-potter-1.jpg
but incredible.
graham-potter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back