Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
skysports-neil-lennon-hibernian-manager_4084469.jpg

One thing to keep in mind. Moshiri want a a Hollywood manager to stand amongst klopp, Jose, pep in the northwest.

Just, keep that in mind when/if we announce a new manager

Extremely dramatic mate and unfortunately now you're guilty of the snobbery that has got us here in the first place.

I don't want Sam at all. But, look at us. We're a dreadful mess and we need a manager for the situation.

Give him a year-and-a-half deal and get rid in the summer, I'm not arsed.

I want us to appoint a manager like Dyche who can do both - sure us up and take us forward in the long term.

Let me just say that he is the last person on my personal shortlist. But how long can this go on before it's irrelevant who we've got in?

The season is a write off. It's about now getting out of trouble and making sure of a top 10 finish.

Where is the snobbery in hoping we would rid ourselves of the crooks on the boardroom rather than us adding to it by appointing one on the sideline?

Everyone bangs on about allardyce never being relegated. Here's another thing to go with that, no club that has ever appointed him has recovered

Ones looked at as proof we need him, why not look at the other certainty that comes after hiring him?

To ignore that and think we'd be different is imo the real snobbery.

Also no word today means the board/club are perfectly happy with yesterday's game.
If any of them listened to that world superstar Steve Claridge absolutely laying in to us, and STILL doesn't realise we are a laughing stock, then proof if it were ever needed, that we are goosed!

I feel sick, if we hire Martin O'Neill and/or Roy Keane in any capacity, I might have to stop following football until they are gone, whether that's 1 year, 3 years, 5 years.

I don't think I could carry on, my hatred for them both is so high

Well done Everton, I think you may have ruined footy for me
Im Irish and I have no time for O'neil. way past his sell by date. Don't think it will happen but something needs to in the next 48hrs

Also no word today means the board/club are perfectly happy with yesterday's game.

..I think it reflects that there’s no collective responsibility. There’s divisions from the boardroom to the coaching staff and players that are abundantly clear even if we don’t know the stories behind them. Until these are arrested the problems on the pitch will continue.

I imagine there’s as many opinions in the Board as there are on here and until they either sort out their differences or have a power battle the problems on the pitch will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back