Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw mate I'm not advocating Sam.

Dyche would be my choice. Has been for a while.

He's not a 'survival expert'. He gets a lot of unfair stick from people who simply haven't actually seen how he has smartly built a very competitive side at Burnley and how he has helped build the club as well.
the problem for me is he has taken 5 years to build that team including relegation,he wont get 5 months at everton,it needs intant results!
but at this moment id take anyone.

Has our Head of Communications said anything this morning on the radio?

Or is he briefing his lawyers to go for Parry instead, who was a disgrace with what he tweeted by the way.

Btw mate I'm not advocating Sam.

Dyche would be my choice. Has been for a while.

He's not a 'survival expert'. He gets a lot of unfair stick from people who simply haven't actually seen how he has smartly built a very competitive side at Burnley and how he has helped build the club as well.

I dont think the gets stick, he has done well with a Burnley side, but lets not forget he has relegations on his CV too - however I haven't seen much that qualifies him as a future EFC manager.

What has he done which makes him such a standout candidate?

Being genuine mate - if he goes to the final of a cup and gives it a go, or finishes where burnley are this season I will be impressed. However nothing he has done has overly impressed me, wins against big team - lots of clubs get gee'd up for that, it only matters though if its pushing you up the league.

IMO, he is Moyes 10 years ago, building a atmosphere around a club which fits him well - his next move needs to be chosen carefully because the higher expectation and spotlight might see him burn up like Moyes did at UTD.

It says something when 5 weeks ago I'd have laughed/cried at the idea of a Benitez or a Brendan Rodgers taking the chair. Now I'm not so sure. I mean it's purely academic and I'd still want us to massively swerve either of these bells but I just don't trust the board to make a good appointment now.

Should of seen him today, after scoring the other night he deserved some kind of game time, its as if Unsworth decided on Wednesday his team for today, which is just silly

Has our Head of Communications said anything this morning on the radio?

Or is he briefing his lawyers to go for Parry instead, who was a disgrace with what he tweeted by the way.

Too busy talking about the Ramsey dive that he won't get punished for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back