Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah they'll have been ecstatic about it ffs

Seriously, why do people post utter twaddle like this?

Is it twaddle? Because despite everything we have had nothing from the club.

Compare that to other clubs who actually communicate with the fans about everything when it matters. We are now getting stuffed 4 and 5 goals at a time no matter who is playing and it's too much for the world's biggest evertonian and chairman go come put and say something about it?

Considering we thought koeman wasn't good enough and sacked him when it got embarrassing as a statement and communicated that it wasn't good enough, what have we got now? Radio silence and as @Eggs said , no responsibility from a single person at the club.

No mate

That's not what it means

It means they'r incompetent.

But I highly doubt anybody at the club is happy as it stands.

See above.

Also if anyone was actually bothered by the way things are we wouldn't be into 6 weeks without any news

YESSSSSSS

He's a perfect fit for us. In every way.

Winter break in Spain commences on the 17th of December- if he'd given that date I'd be getting very excited.

Simeone did also only extend his contract in September- but only till 2020.

Look at me, I'm talking myself into this actually happening. Can anyone actually name an occurrence where a top, top manager who is in a job has ever moved mid-season? Let alone a move to a club at a level lower than their current one and on a downward trajectory.

Simeone, lollollollollollollollollollollollollollol.........and breathe......lollollollollollollollollollollollol

giphy.gif

Im Irish and I have no time for O'neil. way past his sell by date. Don't think it will happen but something needs to in the next 48hrs

think that proves it haha, Irish or not they are a pair of beauts, bad ones

would be like a massive leap backwards going with someone even Moyes bested in the Everton - Villa late 00's rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back