Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the BK happy clappers will love Sam. Seriously though football fans are the most easily pleased people in the world and a couple of decent results will have him hailed as the messiah.

Until we are lumbered with more ageing players on juicy contracts... oh how the mighty have fallen..

Hire Big Sam, might swell just say our aim now is to finish 14th every season and have no ambition whatsoever.

Might as well jib Bramley Moore off too - Moshiri didn't want to be a museum, with this hire he will single handedly shut a museum down because we wont come close to winning anything with that absolute bellend managing the club.

18 month contract with option of further 12 months.

Sam has had us off. Said he was not interested and went on holiday to Dubai and played the waiting game.
Is it too early to poach Chris Coleman?
I mean he’s been there a couple of weeks now!
*loads gun takes aim between my own eyes

Until we are lumbered with more ageing players on juicy contracts... oh how the mighty have fallen..

Hire Big Sam, might swell just say our aim now is to finish 14th every season and have no ambition whatsoever.

Might as well jib Bramley Moore off too - Moshiri didn't want to be a museum, with this hire he will single handedly shut a museum down because we wont come close to winning anything with that absolute bellend managing the club.

Yup this all over. People really don't understand what this does to the club having that utter joke as manager

...and if he arrives here it'll be more than a 6/7 month contract!

I can only hope this is a flier meant to make us heave a sigh of relief when some other underwhelming candidate takes control.
one glaring issue with appointing the Fat One is that we don't have the players to play his brand of football. What are we going to do, just lump it up to DCL? cause that's worked wonders so far.

...and if he arrives here it'll be more than a 6/7 month contract!

I can only hope this is a flier meant to make us heave a sigh of relief when some other underwhelming candidate takes control.

Maybe so mate, but with the state of the club i wouldn't bet on that.

Better not put a roof on the new stadium (lol) as it will end up getting dented to 'f' by all the long balls smashing off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back