Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he be so bad he will clear ALL the backroom losers out & people are forgetting the tremendous football Bolton player in his early days & the great players he bought . BETTER than gambling on some foreign manager with a lovely name & a suntan we have already done that

I'd take Allardyce if it means we stay up.

Its unthinkable to comprehend the alternative.

We are a complete shambles. Survival had to be no 1 priority

never personally liked the feller and he's deffo not going to push on us, but I tell you what he'll do 10x the job unsworth is doing, if he comes for the season and steadies the ship gets us back in the top half, leaving a decent squad for the next manager to take over ill be happy

we can not under any circumstances let unsworth take another game, things are getting drastically worse

never personally liked the feller and he's deffo not going to push on us, but I tell you what he'll do 10x the job unsworth is doing, if he comes for the season and steadies the ship gets us back in the top half, leaving a decent squad for the next manager to take over ill be happy

we can not under any circumstances let unsworth take another game, things are getting drastically worse

At least he'll shove a rocket up Schneiderlin's backside.

Until we are lumbered with more ageing players on juicy contracts... oh how the mighty have fallen..

Hire Big Sam, might swell just say our aim now is to finish 14th every season and have no ambition whatsoever.

Might as well jib Bramley Moore off too - Moshiri didn't want to be a museum, with this hire he will single handedly shut a museum down because we wont come close to winning anything with that absolute bellend managing the club.

...i’m not looking beyond this season and 14th sounds great to me.

I’m not keen on Big Sam but I’m not particularly keen on anybody. I don’t think anybody knows for certain.

Unfortunately we need to swallow our pride and sense of being the best of the rest and get in someone like big sam / dyche

We are all over the shop in every department bar Pickford, we need some structure both on and off the field

Yes, i don't want BFS anywhere near everton, but in the state we are currently in we are in a real danger of getting relegated so if we have to stomach sam for 18 months then so be it.....

We have to take stock again after this calamitous period of the start of the season and the transfer window and go again..... better to be doing this in the prem rather than the championship.....

I see someone mention earlier about Allardyce being seen with Kenwright by the Thistle Park Hotel near Lancaster gate, just looked and that's not a million miles from Kenwright's office by the looks of it so could make a lot of sense.

The moment he dropped Wayne Rooney was the most pivotal.
Trying to make a big statement rather than anything productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back