Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see someone mention earlier about Allardyce being seen with Kenwright by the Thistle Park Hotel near Lancaster gate, just looked and that's not a million miles from Kenwright's office by the looks of it so could make a lot of sense.
Maybe they share the same doctor

There are too many cooks in this club and they are spoiling the broth. Some one needs to stand and state once and for all I am in charge, end of.
Now I will sort it.

VERY worried for our long-term future if we go near the Gravy one.

Don't be worried mate, we simply won't have any sort of long term future, as well as avoiding relegation, he also ensures that by the poison he leaves behind at clubs.

think it's bad now, just wait for a couple of years

...i’m not looking beyond this season and 14th sounds great to me.

I’m not keen on Big Sam but I’m not particularly keen on anybody. I don’t think anybody knows for certain.

I am not looking further then that either mate, but Sam is no guarantee of finishing the seasons in any great shape.

If he is in charge, we might swell abandon any actual ambition we have because he will never finish above 14th with us I would happily put money on it.

Cant believe he is being branded a messiah... played 488, Won 165, lost 192... with a horrific goals against record.

Not in a million years would I want him at the club, he is a fraud, a corrupt man on every Level and when he leaves the club we will understand what harm he actually does.

Nil statis, kiss my arse.

Not directed at you mate hahahaha - think we on the same lines, I just can't believe this is what its coming to.

I see someone mention earlier about Allardyce being seen with Kenwright by the Thistle Park Hotel near Lancaster gate, just looked and that's not a million miles from Kenwright's office by the looks of it so could make a lot of sense.

According to Don Hutch, he was near his deathbed again so we should lay off him, nice to see he's bounced up like Jack Spratt all of a sudden again if thats the case.

Looks likely it's Sam now if terms can be agreed. Assuming he gets his desired longer contract would you think that preferable to bringing Dyche in?
Sam's a survival expert and we're clearly in freefall but if it's not a short contract I'd prefer Dyche who's more likely to build a something strong over time and not bilk the club for every penny.

I have always been a bit 'meh' over Dyche. It's unfair as he has done a great job at Burnley and then Silva gets all the plaudits. In ideal circumstances, I would have neither Dyche nor Allardyce, but now, and being terrified, I would accept either. Personality wise, Sam to me has a bit more nuance about him, which might be important in trying to get some harmony and unity within the squad. Whatever people say, and I accept all of the question marks and black marks hovering over him, I don't think he has ever been accused of not maintaining a happy camp in terms of player morale.

Dyche on a 3 year deal makes far more sense than Allardyce for six months but Sam was never going to accept a six-month deal.

I'm realistic on Allardyce. If it's him, its an appointment that will be viewed with dismay by the majority. I have concerns about the sort of landscape he leaves behind in terms of football structure but if I'm pointing the finger at people at the club at present, there are plenty of other candidates ahead of somebody who has yet to spend a day at the club.

Sam, as far as I'm concerned, and if he gets it, starts with a clean slate on his first day and gets judged from there. I have never seen us in such a mess and it's time to unite behind whoever the new manager will be.

He's very, VERY, vague but people on Twitter lap him up.

Literally got everything wrong in the summer about signing a striker and he was adamant in what he knew.

I think he's honest and tells what he knows, sometimes can be interpreted by posts as he said we're getting someone when he hasn't actually said its a done deal - doesn't usually mislead with his actual words

Agree on vagueness, and posters can again rush to conclusions as he hasn't said a name - people are looking at odds too which have invariably proved a poor guide recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back