Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be worried mate, we simply won't have any sort of long term future, as well as avoiding relegation, he also ensures that by the poison he leaves behind at clubs.

think it's bad now, just wait for a couple of years
This would represent a scorched earth policy on any aspirations.

A declaration of war on ambition.

A spit in the face of our standing in the game

VERY worried for our long-term future if we go near the Gravy one.

it took him 7 games to trun around palace the other season, if we lose our nxt 7 we might not be save-able, even with allardyce.

how everton would that be like.

oh god its happening

one glaring issue with appointing the Fat One is that we don't have the players to play his brand of football. What are we going to do, just lump it up to DCL? cause that's worked wonders so far.
I don't get where he get's this long ball reputation from. Yes he had Carroll for WH but he didn't play it with Defoe up front at Sunderland. To me he is a manager that can get the best out of what he has. He doesn't force players to play the SAM way as there isn't one.
I'd be interested too see how he get's on with us as I think this will be the best group of players he has ever had and he won't have to look in the bargain basement for players as he will have funds for a change.

Don't be worried mate, we simply won't have any sort of long term future, as well as avoiding relegation, he also ensures that by the poison he leaves behind at clubs.

think it's bad now, just wait for a couple of years

@orly's post from a while back should terrify anyone who supports Gravy blood.

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 15.06.15.webp

Anyone but Unsworth. A great servant for the U23's but can't cut it at this level on his own. We cannot wait too long as we are all over the place at the moment. I would go with Allardyce until the end of the season then get Silva in or someone who thinks outside the box and plays a way that can get at those in the top 6. At least Allardyce doesn't run scared when playing the likes of lfc, Arsenal, Manu, City, Spurs, Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back