Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In between all this frivolity about our new manager i have been very pleased to get a few " likes " recently.
It makes up for all the abuse i got in the summer and accusations calling me a RS just because i said we were going to get relegated and that a had a bet on us going down @ 150/1 and being bottom at xmas @500/1
Thanks for making me feel all warm again

If unsworth ends the boss,not just for now but till the end of the season,who will want to sign for him in JAN as in what forward,the forward everyone has knew we have needed,plus anyone else might not sign till they knew who would be the proper boss,unsworths staring line ups/tactics/ etc have left not just me but even him confused i think lol,and giving up games [Lyon] [and his lies of saying he picked a team to win at lyon when you could easily see he didnt] for the sake of trying to win the next one should never happen,-its not even like the new proper boss will be here the day or so after the season ends,it will known us be more like end june/start of July, then have people rushing to sign for us then the boss saying he had no time etc with the team,Everton are like the tv shows supermarket sweep or take your pick lol

In between all this frivolity about our new manager i have been very pleased to get a few " likes " recently.
It makes up for all the abuse i got in the summer and accusations calling me a RS just because i said we were going to get relegated and that a had a bet on us going down @ 150/1 and being bottom at xmas @500/1

Any other long shots, that you reckon are worth a punt mate lol

KOPITE

If unsworth ends the boss,not just for now but till the end of the season,who will want to sign for him in JAN as in what forward,the forward everyone has knew we have needed,plus anyone else might not sign till they knew who would be the proper boss,unsworths staring line ups/tactics/ etc have left not just me but even him confused i think lol,and giving up games [Lyon] [and his lies of saying he picked a team to win at lyon when you could easily see he didnt] for the sake of trying to win the next one should never happen,-its not even like the new proper boss will be here the day or so after the season ends,it will known us be more like end june/start of July, then have people rushing to sign for us then the boss saying he had no time etc with the team,Everton are like the tv shows supermarket sweep or take your pick lol
I was thinking about this, Unsworth will be largely unknown to most players, I reckon Steve Walsh and whoever else negotiates will be selling them a dream about the project and telling them they be playing under a big name manager in the summer. Whether that works or not remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back