Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about this, Unsworth will be largely unknown to most players, I reckon Steve Walsh and whoever else negotiates will be selling them a dream about the project and telling them they be playing under a big name manager in the summer. Whether that works or not remains to be seen.
Leicester signed Aleksandar Dragovic, Harry Maguire, Kelechi Iheanacho, Adrien Silva and Vicente Iborra and they had Shakespeare.

btw - I would probably take all of them. It really makes you wonder what we were playing at.

Actually since i moved down south i support my local club Whyteleafe FC
If anything goes missing i get accused of nicking it as per usual Scouser
So my name on their forum is T LEAFE which i use here also.
If you go into our site www.theleafe.co.uk
you can see in the twitter feed that we are expecting an announcement at 2pm today
Like EFC WFC is managerless as well so you can imagine my excitement at the moment..
I cant control myself...

Leicester signed Aleksandar Dragovic, Harry Maguire, Kelechi Iheanacho, Adrien Silva and Vicente Iborra and they had Shakespeare.

btw - I would probably take all of them. It really makes you wonder what we were playing at.
They do have a bit more pedigree going for them in the eyes of a young 20 year old footballer. Grim but true.

...not sure why there needs to be an announcement regarding Unsworth. He’s been told he’s caretaker, absolutely no need to change that status unless he turns the team around. Until then, an alternative can be sought.
Fair point this, but you'd think with all the media talk and speculation that the media team at Everton would release a statement along the lines of "There has been a lot of speculation etc etc but we have faith in Unsworth and he will remain as caretaker etc etc etc." at least then we all know what the situation is

They do have a bit more pedigree going for them in the eyes of a young 20 year old footballer. Grim but true.
We finished above them last season and everyone knows the premiership win was a once off. They didn't even have European football.

We on the other hand were in Europe and are generally considered the 7th best team in England.

We finished above them last season and everyone knows the premiership win was a once off. They didn't even have European football.

We on the other hand were in Europe and are generally considered the 7th best team in England.
That was last season though, we all know we messed the window up overall. I'm talking come Jan and summer if Unsworth is in charge, will be very tough to get anyone who's top drawer

That was last season though, we all know we messed the window up overall. I'm talking come Jan and summer if Unsworth is in charge, will be very tough to get anyone who's top drawer
Leicester have showed that it won't be unless we are still a mess in that department. Oh and another thing. Losing Steve Walsh didn't exactly harm Leicester.

We missed the trick with last international break. If we do it again....well thats just idiotic stuff from our board. I think they are dithering. They are pondering if they should continue with Unsworth.

NSNO...give me a break.

We missed the trick with last international break. If we do it again....well thats just idiotic stuff from our board. I think they are dithering. They are pondering if they should continue with Unsworth.

NSNO...give me a break.

Nah, they're obviously pursuing their prime target, which is likely to be pie in the sky, I'd rather they try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back