Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather we didn't have to stoop as low as fat Sam, but these are desperate times.

Extremely desperate mate. Worst side I've seen in my 19 years. I don't want to slate ambition but we need to survive. No manager like simeone or tuchel is coming let's be honest (and I'm a proper optimistic Evertonian). And to be honest I think if we got an allardyce or dyche in for 6 months or even up to two years we'd be stable, organized, and sound defensively and be ready to take the next step with a manager like simeone

Give Big Sam a three year deal and if he's not got us into the top 6 by the end of next season just sack him off.

He'd be on a few million a year so it would cost us a bit to get rid of him, but relegation would cost us tens of millions. And our new stadium.

Spend millions on Sam and all the team he wants to bring in. Then millions to sack him and pay them all off. Nope it's not happening mate

Give Big Sam a three year deal and if he's not got us into the top 6 by the end of next season just sack him off.

He'd be on a few million a year so it would cost us a bit to get rid of him, but relegation would cost us tens of millions. And our new stadium.

Exactly. Bingo.

That would be the case with ANY manager now. We did it with Koeman, gave Martinez 3 years after he signed an extension.

What I don't understand is that people think what we need now is a manager that will get us out of relegation, then be good enough to get us top 10 the next season. What if Silva for eg doesn't? He gets sacked. That's IF he gets us out of relegation first, a big IF.

Exactly. Bingo.

That would be the case with ANY manager now. We did it with Koeman, gave Martinez 3 years after he signed an extension.

What I don't understand is that people think what we need now is a manager that will get us out of relegation, then be good enough to get us top 10 the next season. What if Silva for eg doesn't? He gets sacked. That's IF he gets us out of relegation first, a big IF.

Tell you what mate if we got fat Sam which ( we won't ) you can have my season card.

Ralf Rangnick has officially extended his contract with RB Leipzig. He will continue as the Bundesliga club's sporting director until 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.