Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Sam is talking about returning to Dubai with the squad in the summer. Are we sure this thread is even warranted?
I think its warranted becuase people want to talk about it, but i seriously can't see him going.
It's looking like we might get 7th and even Europa, but even if we get 8th and don't he is going nowhere unless a very special name us coming, and we all know that won't happen

Fat Sam is talking about returning to Dubai with the squad in the summer. Are we sure this thread is even warranted?
"Wahay - summer holidays sorted. I'll just pretend I am looking for the next Mo Salah!"

ic3ceg.jpg

I think its warranted becuase people want to talk about it, but i seriously can't see him going.
It's looking like we might get 7th and even Europa, but even if we get 8th and don't he is going nowhere unless a very special name us coming, and we all know that won't happen

Claude puel is a better manager and currently primed to guide his side to 7th.

I predict we won't finish 7th, we won't qualify for the EL and Allardyce will not be EFC manager at 16:50 on May 13th.

If the rumours are right about Tuchel. And going after Fonseca, offering 15mil for Silva.
All 40 something mangers, who play exciting football. Then maybe Moshiri has an idea on how he would like the see the team move forward. Keeping Sam will be another season wasted and he’s never going to change his style, while the 0-0 v Chelsea at home with no shots on target to gain a point, maybe be acceptable in a dog fight, won’t wash next season. And the boos heard last week will be the norm.

What happens if we are struggling come Christmas, does Sam get the sack? And then Moshiri will be back to square one, trying to attract a big name or offering another load of money to get a manager out of another club. We will probably end up with another failed manager, who’s of work on a short term contract. I would imagine Silva and Fonseca will already be at new clubs by then.

Like I’ve mentioned before, there is no way imo Moshiri is waiting to see where we finish, the new manger may already be in place. Also a new exciting young manager will be given a lot more time from the stands to get things right.

He won’t be leaving. This premier league is worse quality wise it’s been in number of years, I have a bet with some of my friends in investment that we will still get 7th and on negative goal difference!!

The most pertinent question is will people renew their season tickets if Big Sam is manager.

I've barely been arsed watching us on TV this season so I don't think I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back