Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfers for who though? We can only attract players from teams worse than us or big clubs rejects. Neither have done us any good this season.
A 'top' manager has the pulling power. For the 'top' players it's almost as much about who they're playing under as it is the money or status of the club in question.

Transfers for who though? We can only attract players from teams worse than us or big clubs rejects. Neither have done us any good this season.
As I said a top manager can attract good players, or players he has previously worked with.

In terms of players need start looking at the foreign leagues.

A 'top' manager has the pulling power. For the 'top' players it's almost as much about who they're playing under as it is the money or status of the club in question.

As I said a top manager can attract good players, or players he has previously worked with.

In terms of players need start looking at the foreign leagues.

I get this, but we are never going to attract an elite manager are we?

I get this, but we are never going to attract an elite manager are we?
Fonseca comes in and you've got to imagine that the likes of Fred & Bernard would, at the very least, be interested in linking up with him. I get that they aren't 'elite' players like (and that Fonseca himself isn't an 'elite' manager) but they're certainly ones who could massively improve us currently. That's just a more realistic example as well.

Everton pay a fortune so yes it’s an attractive job.

Add to that a team full of talent that’s underperforming.

There won’t be a shortage of CVs.

Everton pay a fortune so yes it’s an attractive job.

Add to that a team full of talent that’s underperforming.

There won’t be a shortage of CVs.

Exactly - clubs like Chelsea/Arsenal dont take on the likes of Fonesca they take on the likes of proven title/champions league winning managers like Simeone, Zidane, Conte, Ancelotti etc.

We wont be able to attract the likes of Simeone/Ancelotti/Conte however we can certainly attract the likes of Emery/Fonesca imo. Tuchel for me has been told he has a job in the summer already.

Considering the amount of money we have to spend, we should be looking at Ancelotti or Tuchel. Give them a bit more quality and we will get back into Europe in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back