Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we beat city and the RS give him a 10 year deal and his own statue outside bramley moore

‘IF’ you’d watched Stoke/City last night, you’d have realised that beating city is an impossibility. In fact, watching Stoke was like watching us: we’re equally as bad so should be a spectacle against them.

In all likelihood, the Derby will be a draw, but other surprises to come amongst the Newcastle, Swansea and Huddersfield games. Seat belts on; taxi for sam.

Allardyce was appointed for one reason and one reason only, the board panicked and wanted someone to “steady the ship”.

The fact the delay in prolonged negotiations was due to us only offering a 6 month deal while he wanted 3 years, before finally compromising on 18 months is telling.

If Moshiri thought Allardyce was the man to take the club forward then he’d have offered the 3 years there and then. He didn’t, and only wanted a quick fix 6 month deal.

There’s going to be this nagging feeling however for a while and we could really do without a sparkling end to the season tbh!

we've got an away game next (doesn't mattter who it's against we can't win away) and then 2 home games against the best attacking sides in the league. That feel good factor Gravy Nips is feeling right now won't last much more than a couple of days.
Do you really believe that the decision to keep Sam on as manager or to let him go is lurching from one to the other depending on the result of a game?

There is a long term preferred option and in my opinion it isn't Sam. The question is if the preferred option is available and willing to come in the summer, Sam may be kept on until he is.

The notion that we will bring in anybody as long term manager just to get Sam out is silly beyond belief.

Do you really believe that the decision to keep Sam on as manager or to let him go is lurching from one to the other depending on the result of a game?

There is a long term preferred option and in my opinion it isn't Sam. The question is if the preferred option is available and willing to come in the summer, Sam may be kept on until he is.

The notion that we will bring in anybody as long term manager just to get Sam out is silly beyond belief.
No i don't. I think regardless of what happens between now and the end of the season we will hire a new manager, maybe the one we wanted previously whether that's Fonseca or Silva or someone else. That will suit Sam too, i don't believe he has any long term ambition to stay here it was just a rescue job and probably the easiest money he'll ever make.

Whilst i don't believe a long term manager will arrive before the summer i do believe Sam's time with Everton could come to an end much sooner if results and performances continue to be poor and the fans turn on him even more so than they already have. He doesn't survived a 4/5 nil pasting from the RS in my opinion.

No i don't. I think regardless of what happens between now and the end of the season we will hire a new manager, maybe the one we wanted previously whether that's Fonseca or Silva or someone else. That will suit Sam too, i don't believe he has any long term ambition to stay here it was just a rescue job and probably the easiest money he'll ever make.

Whilst i don't believe a long term manager will arrive before the summer i do believe Sam's time with Everton could come to an end much sooner if results and performances continue to be poor and the fans turn on him even more so than they already have. He doesn't survived a 4/5 nil pasting from the RS in my opinion.
He will be lucky to survive Saturday if we lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back