Next manager after Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget all these high profile managers. We need to get back to basics. The club should be scouring world football now, regardless whether Lampard stays or goes to find an up and coming young manager who's starting to make people sit up and take notice. The whole club needs a complete reboot and needs rebuilding from top to bottom. Ie a young David Moyes, who rebuilt the club with no money to spend. I certainly wasn't his biggest fan towards the end, but it would have been nice to see what he could have achieved with some financial backing.
There is a guy at Nottingham Forest. He is already 10 time better than Lampard!

It took Moyes time to implement that. Remember his second game we lost 6-2 to Newcastle? A nervy 4-3 win at Derby could of went either way.

I’m not saying Frank is faultless, he isn’t. It’s like how many managers are we going to go through here? To me it’s is a cultural problem first and foremost that’s resulted in shocking recruitment.
Frank appears to be the wrong one though mate. He's had a lot more go for him in terms if available players and the fans fully being behind his appointment and he's performed pretty terribly in all honesty

Frank appears to be the wrong one though mate. He's had a lot more go for him in terms if available players and the fans fully being behind his appointment and he's performed pretty terribly in all honesty
It’s lot how it works though.

You just don’t walk into a team, a team that had a very poor manager with very poor tactics implemented previously, that has been on one of the worst runs in our history and flip that with a switch

Utterly impossible

No manager could consistently get results with the current squad or to be more specific the defensive unit. Until the squad has a massive overhaul, not sure how that can be achieved, we will be fighting to keep our heads above water. Stick with Lampard and get shut of the useless players

After yet another spanking, its becoming clear Frank isn't going to be our manager next season. So who do you want his replacement? Graham Potter was my first choice but now I'm not so sure after Brighton's latest run. I think someone like Nuno would be decent. Yeah I'm sure we would all like Zidane or Luis Enrique to take over but let's be honest; manager's of that calibre won't touch the basket case called Everton.

idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.