Next manager after Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick with Frank and his backroom staff, I for one am dizzy enough with the managerial merry ground of late. Let him wave goodbye to as many of these serial losers as he can at the end of the season and get behind him and his replacements for next season. I am beginning not to care what league we end up in either, thus far this team has knocked the stuffing right out of me. Getting hammered in the cup on a Sunday meant that at least I enjoyed Saturday with the family, and I wasn't moody, sweary and depressed the whole weekend.

I think whatever happens, Fronk will still be our manager.

Unless, of course, he decides to walk away.

After yet another spanking, its becoming clear Frank isn't going to be our manager next season. So who do you want his replacement? Graham Potter was my first choice but now I'm not so sure after Brighton's latest run. I think someone like Nuno would be decent. Yeah I'm sure we would all like Zidane or Luis Enrique to take over but let's be honest; manager's of that calibre won't touch the basket case called Everton.
Jesus tonight.
#triesdislodgingpacemakerleadswithbarehands

We will not get a better alternative considering the state of our playing staff.
Frank will probably bin 90% of the current squad if he can this summer.

The only thing more embarrassing than the making of this thread is everyone coming out in full support of Lampard as though he's done anything to prove his worth.

And when Frank's replacement doesn't work? It must be the manager, sack, pay 10 million in redundancy and pick someone new from the ever diminishing list of candidates. Brilliant idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.