Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emery or Koeman anything else of the names mentioned would be a real dissapointment.

De Boer is unproven and whoring himself all over the gaff, reeks of desperation.

Moyes is not good enough.

Pellegrini is an older version of Martinez, average in the transfer market, not great defensively, stubborn in his style and not tactically aware (see his game plan V Barcelona)

First off, we need someone to come in for a few years and steady the ship, then when the stadium is further down the line and sponsors and all the rest of it is in place, call out the likes of Mourinho. Let everyone see how ambitious we are. We need to learn to walk before we can run. Pellegrini would be good short term, Moyes are you having a laugh.
If Kenwright was in charge then sure that's probably a good strategy but hardly the actions of a billionaire with big plans. I'm getting a bad feeling about this. I just hope Moshiri hasn't come in to implement another destination Kirkby project with the extra premiership money and then sail of into the sunset. Probably just paranoia after Kenwright's regime but until I see the big signings and stadium being built I'll remain skeptical.

I know mert, it's sort of what I said if you read like.
What did you expect him to say? Yes I want to go to Everton? When has any manager ever said that when asked about another job? How many times has a player said, I'm happy here and sign for someone else a few days later? Happens all the time.

Also I imagine Everton won't say a word to ANY media after last summer, surely we all remember the 3 months of Stones to Chelsea every single day and them saying he we will definitely be going to Chelsea, to the OMG why aren't they selling him.

Emery or Koeman anything else of the names mentioned would be a real dissapointment.

De Boer is unproven and whoring himself all over the gaff, reeks of desperation.

Pellegrini is an older version of Martinez, average in the transfer market, not great defensively, stubborn in his style and not tactically aware (see his game plan V Barcelona)

No Ian.

Not at all.

If Kenwright was in charge then sure that's probably a good strategy but hardly the actions of a billionaire with big plans. I'm getting a bad feeling about this. I just hope Moshiri hasn't come in to implement another destination Kirkby project with the extra premiership money and then sail of into the sunset. Probably just paranoia after Kenwright's regime but until I see the big signings and stadium being built I'll remain skeptical.
If Bill was still in charge we'd be after Mr Dyche

It's been reported that Lucien Favre is going to Nice. Hope it's not true as, at the very least, he would have been a great back up candidate. Oh well at least we have Moysie to fulfill that role.

'Lucien Favre, who has been linked with taking over at Everton, is to become the new coach at French Ligue 1 side Nice.

The former Borussia Monchengladbach coach was the subject of an enquiry from Everton, who are looking for a new manager after parting company with Roberto Martinez following an underwhelming season.

But Favre will not be succeeding the Spaniard as according to French radio station RMC, he is taking charge of Nice.

He is signing on for three years with the south coast side.'

1) Pellegrini is an older version of Martinez, average in the transfer market, not great defensively, 2) stubborn in his style and not tactically aware (see his game plan V Barcelona)

1) lazy characterisation
2) watch psg games again and say this man isnt tactically aware

I assume you mean his game plan against Real Madrid mate from the other week, If so though, he basically did the exact same thing Ferguson tried to do when they came up against Barca, stifle the game and frustrate them and nick a goal, not the most exciting but a lot of very good managers have tried similar tactics, some others ofc go toe to toe with them and get absolutely hammered occasionally, see Pep for example of that

Status
Not open for further replies.