Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emery the fans choice then.. I recon at least 80% wouldn't have even knew what club he managed before they beat the [Poor language removed] last week, myself included. that doesn't mean he'd be a poor manager but it does show how clueless and fickle the fans are fliting from one choice to the other as more names are put in the hat.

We are entering the final straight.

We held on for Jose, pipe dream or not. Now we are waiting on Emery, if he swerves us we will give Koeman a now or never, then move on to Pellegrini, De Boer is back up.

10 days MAX.
Emery has already swerved.

This may have been said but is Emery really a good option.
I know little about him and although he has done great in the Uefa cup his league form has been poor and he did not win an away game this season. I am happy to be convinced as there may be reasons for the poor side.
would not be that bothered with no away wins if he can also get us 45(?) points at home, win us a European cup and get us to the FA cup final in same year.

Haha - not really mate, I think we are talking days though.
The media have been pretty quick to dismiss our chances of hiring a marquee manager, laughing off the Mourinho talk and suggesting the like of Koeman and Hughes would be mad to swap their current positions. I take it behind the scenes things are different and Everton are getting plenty of encouragement. Reading between the lines, some significant encouragement yesterday?

Nar he hasnt.

Dont believe everything you read.

I mean he probably will, but he hasnt swerved us on the phone yet.

I wonder what more he can achieve at Sevilla. 3 Europa Leagues on the spin is an amazing feat. Can he topple Barcelona and the 2 Madrid sides though? The pressure at Everton would not be for instant success either, he would be afforded time to build a squad and hopefully keep the players together, unlike the constant turnover he is currently dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.