Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its still funny the boogymoyes is still here after all this time.

We aren't re hiring Moyes. There is no way in hell we are giving him any more time at the club.

Considering all the managers in the world do you really think anyone at the club would just go back to one thst achieved nothing in 11 years?

The chance of Moyes return is not high, but he actually did well in our club. To be fair, he had no money to spend unless he sold the players, he maintained top 10 with occasional European competitions is excellent performance, many Evertonian said he is no ambition, I don't know why, he is no resources to spend, he need to sell our "star player" every year, it is his fault? Only 14-15 quality players can be used in the whole season, if some players injured, the results get worst, it is his fault? I don't see it is related to his ambition or not.

The chance of Moyes return is not high, but he actually did well in our club. To be fair, he had no money to spend unless he sold the players, he maintained top 10 with occasional European competitions is excellent performance, many Evertonian said he is no ambition, I don't know why, he is no resources to spend, he need to sell our "star player" every year, it is his fault? Only 14-15 quality players can be used in the whole season, if some players injured, the results get worst, it is his fault? I don't see it is related to his ambition or not.
You still here yer Blert ? I thought I told you yesterday to do one back to RAWK.......... Yer Bell

Martinez : Morning lads today half of you will be training with Dennis Lawrence and the other half of you with Graeme Jones.

FDB: Morning lads, defenders will be trained by me, midfielders by Ronald De Boer and forwards by Dennis Bergkamp.

FDB: Hi Unsy do you mind if Jaap Stam gives you a hand with the Ressies?

Ronald Koeman: Hi lads half of you will be sold and replaced with players who get to work with "scouse icon" Sammy Lee. I only hope i can continue David Moyes work and get us to finish 6th every season.

FDB: Hi Unsy do you mind if Jaap Stam gives you a hand with the Ressies?

Ronald Koeman: Hi lads half of you will be sold and replaced with players who get to work with "scouse icon" Sammy Lee. I only hope i can continue David Moyes work and get us to finish 6th every season.
'Stonesey..... Rom...... get on them lawnmowers lads........ the grass could do with a trim....... the U21's need a run out in half an hour........ Ross......... we've ordered a double topped ironing board for your shorts kidda....... that's it Ross... up one two and then the other sock'

Hmmm.

Today my list is :

1. Cocu
2. Emery
3. De Boer
4. McKoeman
5. Pellegrini

Or whoever will sign Milik and Janssen.

I would sign Janssen, Bazoer, Tete and also Milik to rotate with janssen. Im also happy working with Overmars, Bergkamp and Jaap Stam.

Can i be on your top 5 ?

Emery or Koeman anything else of the names mentioned would be a real dissapointment.

De Boer is unproven and whoring himself all over the gaff, reeks of desperation.

Moyes is not good enough.

Pellegrini is an older version of Martinez, average in the transfer market, not great defensively, stubborn in his style and not tactically aware (see his game plan V Barcelona)

Indeed if you think Pellegrini is average in transfer market, not great defensively, de boer is the same, he is even no track record in transfer market since most of the players from Ajax are come from their youth team and de boer mainly use 4-3-3 attacking formation, his defense is not rigid enough as well.

I cant sleep just thinking that Moyes is even on the radar! Surely its just idle paper talk. For me Frank De Boer is the best option. He wants the job, fresh start etc. Overmars with him as Director..... Whats not to like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back