Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate in Rhodes....... btw .... it's me that can't work the remote lol..... I bought her a new laptop for her birthday last week..... so my browsing history is safe lol.......... Oh and ......Emery in........ to keep on topic lol
Vaguely remembered from some of your posts that you lived abroad mate!!
....lucky barstuard! Every year on holiday i try
to convince the Mrs to make the move!!!
...but to no avail (n)
Glad you're obviously loving it out there mate;)
Emery is my 1st choice after Maureen chose them Manc tw*ts...however I think it will be Pellegrini or Koeman...we shall see:D

goalie goalie i don't need no stinkin goalie, keep yourself handy deip i might need someone to collect the balls and bring the nets in.
Hey - just hold on a minute here mate: I'm the dastardly one in our relationship, the schemer. Muttley does the dog work...now go and fetch that ball!

Vaguely remembered from some of your posts that you lived abroad mate!!
....lucky barstuard! Every year on holiday i try
to convince the Mrs to make the move!!!
...but to no avail (n)
Glad you're obviously loving it out there mate;)
Emery is my 1st choice after Maureen chose them Manc tw*ts...however I think it will be Pellegrini or Koeman...we shall see:D
I've been here for about 28 years on and off (Cyprus in the winter.... in the early days) Started off as an 18-30 rep lol ....... So I don't really know anything different .... I tend to take things for granted sometimes and have to give myself a nudge. I would take Pellegrini also lol

Martinez : Morning lads today half of you will be training with Dennis Lawrence and the other half of you with Graeme Jones.

FDB: Morning lads, defenders will be trained by me, midfielders by Ronald De Boer and forwards by Dennis Bergkamp.

I wish Lukaku was here next season. De Boer would've shut his mouth up.

If everybody is only going to use us as leverage or plain knock us back, I'll be looking under the sink for the bleach if we're left with a 'Hobson's Choice' of Moyes or Rafael.

We didn't see Moshiri coming in as it was all about the Americans ... Maybe we are getting a manager that hasn't been mentioned or maybe mentioned earlier in the process ... Bielsa / Lowe / ... It may not necessary be the ones mentioned .... Having said that please no Moyes ( plucky Littke Everton etc etc ) ... If DOF does come in its De Boer in my mind ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back