Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Red mates are crucifying me on the back of Moyes possibly returning.

"Ten more years" sang the Kop.

I couldn't handle it, seriously.

Moshiri appears to be pursuing a high risk strategy going after some big names. Mourinho who's turned us down for Utd. Koeman who's turned us down for Southampton. Now Emmery who talked to, then turned down, WH last summer.
While we've been in negotiations we've missed more attainable targets like Lucien Favre. Hope it pays off and we land Emmery but if not we could be pretty underwhelmed with what's left to choose from.

haha banter...all good fun pretending my wife is a prostitute

TzEUSHs.gif

So...18th wealthiest club in world football.
Billionaire owner.
Last manager was 12th highest paid manager in world football.

We go for a saftey blanket to take us to a new level?

Small time if so

The worst part is it's probably going to happen if Kenwright worms his way into Moshiri's head and the fact the rumours are getting some legs to them is genuinely starting to worry me.

Starting to feel the dreaded doom lingering again, how many more years of not beating a top 4 team are we going to have this time.

Moshiri appears to be pursuing a high risk strategy going after some big names. Mourinho who's turned us down for Utd. Koeman who's turned us down for Southampton. Now Emmery who talked to, then turned down, WH last summer.
While we've been in negotiations we've missed more attainable targets like Lucien Favre. Hope it pays off and we land Emmery but if not we could be pretty underwhelmed with what's left to choose from.
There's always Frank De Boer waiting in the corner like that at awkward girl that nobody would dance with until the lights turned on.

So...18th wealthiest club in world football.
Billionaire owner.
Last manager was 12th highest paid manager in world football.

We go for a saftey blanket to take us to a new level?

Small time if so

Emery has a great CV.

There are 2 European trophies you can win in one season. He has won one of them 3 seasons running, prey tell how is that small time?

He is in a league dominated by 3 sides who get all the best players in world football, so he focuses on other prizes and still finishes very respectably whilst taking silverware.

In all honestly, if this doesn't tick the boxes for you, then apart from Mourinho, Ancelotti, Pep and Simeone, who does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back