Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes isn't getting the job, not a chance!!..Just because he had an interview, he had an interview because he applied for the job, I had an interview for British Airways once, guess what....I didn't get the job!!
Because I can't fly a frigging plane!!!
Chill out fellas......

Well I'll say it.

If it is true we have interviewed David Moyes and the article below is correct and haven't contacted De Boer for an interview, then we need to have a long hard look at ourselves and our leadership.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-manager-target-frank-de-11388001

Everton manager target Frank de Boer has not been contacted by Blues
Former Ajax manager remains keen on Goodison vacancy
FDB.jpg

Frank De Boer
Frank de Boer has not yet been contacted by Everton for their vacant managerial position.

The Blues have spoken to several candidates over succeeding the sacked Roberto Martinez, including former manager David Moyes, ex-Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini and Under-21s chief David Unsworth who took charge of the final game of the season against Norwich City.

However, de Boer who has made no secret of his desire to take the job , is yet to be contacted by the Goodison Park hierarchy over the role.

De Boer, who has been linked to Premier League posts at Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United in recent years, steered Ajax to four consecutive Dutch titles between 2011-14.

PA-11619629.jpg

Frank de Boer (left) and Ajax assistant coach Dennis Bergkamp

Keen to test himself abroad, the former defender who was capped 112 times by the Netherlands – a record for an outfield player – had talked about the prospect of embarking on a globe-trotting sabbatical to broaden his coaching knowledge but he is drawn to Everton’s project with the club now operating on a higher financial level thanks to new investor Farhad Moshiri’s potential input.

The 46-year-old, who left his head coaching role at Ajax earlier this month after six years in charge, had also been keen on the Valencia job but that position has been filled by former Liverpool assistant manager Pako Ayestaran.

Fact is the majority of fans will not be happy if Moyes is appointed and will do something about it, which is why he won't get the job.

They wouldn't mate.

Martinez served up absolute tripe for two years and even then we had pretty limited protesting from the fans relative to other clubs.

People would still turn up.

I am handing my season ticket in for a refund if we appoint Moyes.

There is a thing that we have called the Consumer Rights Act and if our product does not meet expectations we can obtain a refund.

" NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME "

was the slogan that my season ticket was sold to me under. The appointment of Moyes would undermine my expectations of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back