Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His record is poor mate.
His record for winning trophies, and the level at which those trophies were won, is outstanding in that it stands out from most of the other candidates including the number one target Koeman.
Fiorentina[126]
Lazio[126]
Internazionale[126]
Manchester City[126]
Galatasaray[126]

@themole10 am I right in thinking the meeting today with Emery is because we've passed the first test, so to speak, with the meeting of his representatives in London earlier this week? If so, this could be to just iron out some minor details. I'd be happy if that were true like

@themole10 am I right in thinking the meeting today with Emery is because we've passed the first test, so to speak, with the meeting of his representatives in London earlier this week? If so, this could be to just iron out some minor details. I'd be happy if that were true like

Sounds about right and matches up with what the Esk has posted.

Another day, another chance to take stock of our realistic options.

1. Pellegrini
2. de Boer
3. Mancini (please God no. His second spell at Inter has been a disaster)

Wildcard. Howe

Not exactly as the Esk had said that we had met with Emery ahead of meeting his representatives.

am I right in thinking the meeting today with Emery is because we've passed the first test, so to speak, with the meeting of his representatives in London earlier this week?

That bit I was on about.

I remember Esk saying about Emery's reps so to me, it's sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.