Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will add that since I wrote the above The Daily Mail has also stated that Moyes has been interviewed.
the article is written by a lad who only writes online articles and has no regular position with the daily mail, for a reason.

it is putting two, and two together and linking him purely because he was at a boxing match, it has no substance what so ever mate.

the article is written by a lad who only writes online articles and has no regular position with the daily mail, for a reason.

it is putting two, and two together and linking him purely because he was at a boxing match, it has no substance what so ever mate.

And ultimately it will gain clicks, which is the goal.

Most obvious conclusion to draw.

I am formerly eternal_defiance but the moderators are not unbanning my ip address even though I was not asking for an ip ban when i asked my account to be closed, or reopening my account. Appointing emery as manager will be a mistake and foolish. Unsworth may not be the big name but at least he can speak english. Typical everton to go after emery after he failed in russia, his only foreign date, HE CANT speak english. Frank De Boer ffs, appoint him, if not Unsworth. Vault me now but we will likely finish very close to relegation if we make such a stupid move to appoint Emery. Emery is the spanish moyes, thought we'd moved up?

Last edited:

Worrying times IMO. You can see why the club have the cloak and dagger approach when figures like 6m per year for Koeman are bandied about. Clearly they're not going to offer that amount to every candidate and will want to try and keep that quiet. The information that's come out over the last few hours re Emery and Koeman suggest that we are nowhere near appointing as to have someone in by the end of the week would mean that an offer has been agreed in principle between all interested parties by now. We still appear to be in the courting phase which moving into June is a very weak position to be in as a club. Moyes dramatic appearance at the fight last night only serves to make me believe that anything is still possible and on those grounds I think we are looking at least 2/3 weeks before anything is concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back