Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Everton, however, gives quite the same and, although already received a refusal to Emery, he is insisting to lead its ambitious new project, explain to ED to some sources, which affect the force that is practice in the matter Jorge Mendes who is supporting the new owner of the 'Toffees', Farhad Moshiri billionaire. The aim of this is immediately put to Goodison Park box in the top four of the Premier."

"The ' toffee ' work on an ambitious project and try to seduce him"

That is all sounding pretty good to me.

Can only speak for myself, but your translation work has me slightly aroused...

Some lad said this on TEF a couple of hours ago:

its weird because i guess its the first and only time i got told something everton related from a very good friend who works at a sports marketing firm and they deal with sevilla,too. anyway, some people at sevilla say, that emery wants to join us and he wants to take his backroom staff with him. we talked to him twice already.
that is all. its nothing new really

Some lad said this on TEF a couple of hours ago:

its weird because i guess its the first and only time i got told something everton related from a very good friend who works at a sports marketing firm and they deal with sevilla,too. anyway, some people at sevilla say, that emery wants to join us and he wants to take his backroom staff with him. we talked to him twice already.
that is all. its nothing new really

I'll remain septical, however if he's trying to negate to bring his back room staff that would be a decent reason for the time it's taking

The good ol' Moutinho delegation. I wonder if they ever did reach Portugal.
The one in the centre definitely did!!
I've seen John woods back at Goodison loads ;)
20160530_003927.webp

The fact he rejected us, but we are still pursuing would indicate that we have a good feeling we will get him. Trying to not get my hopes up.

Going to be a big week in the history of EFC. Here's how I see it. There are two groups the preferred and the back ups.
The Preferred: Koeman, Emmery, Mancini?, someone as yet unknown to us?
The Back Ups: FDB, Pelligrini, Moyes, someone as yet unknown to us?
Who we get will be strongly influenced by how ambitious Moshiri is (how much money he spends). I'm optimistic that Moshiri will spend big and get a prefferred candidate probably Koeman though I want Emmery. Please let it be Emmery. If we end up with a back up it'll suggest that the money pot isn't as big as advertised.

And of course they would write this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...er-watches-Tony-Bellew-win-Goodison-Park.html

David Moyes shares box with Everton chairman Bill Kenwright as former manager watches Tony Bellew win at Goodison Park
  • David Moyes was ringside as Tony Bellew beat Ilunga Makabu at Goodison
  • Former Everton manager has been linked with replacing Roberto Martinez
  • Chairman Bill Kenwright was pictured in a box with Moyes before the fight
  • 53-year-old has been interviewed over the vacant managerial position
By BEN GROUNDS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:16 EST, 30 May 2016 | UPDATED: 09:33 EST, 30 May 2016

David Moyes was pictured sharing a box with Everton chairman Bill Kenwright at Goodison Park on Sunday night, adding to speculation the former manager may be set for a return to Merseyside.

Moyes was among the guests ringside as Tony Bellew overcame a first-round knock-down to defeat Ilunga Makabu and become WBC world cruiserweight champion at the home of the Blues.

In what was a joyous occasion for Everton supporters present to witness their local hero claim the vacant title, the home crowd's delight was somewhat tempered by the sight of their former manager back in the stadium.

34C2C83600000578-0-image-a-27_1464562452862.jpg

+6
David Moyes returned to Goodison Park on Sunday night to watch Tony Bellew become a world champion

34C2BA8100000578-0-image-a-28_1464562455768.jpg

+6
Moyes was among those ringside as Tony Bellew overcame a first-round knock-down to defeat Ilunga Makabu

Moyes enjoyed 11 years in the Goodison hotseat, finishing in the top eight of the Premier League on nine occasions, and the 53-year-old has been interviewed over the vacant managerial position at the club.

The former Manchester United manager was an animated observer as Bellew became a world champion for the first time, and while some Everton fans have expressed their disapproval at his potential return, Moyes could yet emerge as Roberto Martinez's successor.

The main alternative is former Ajax manager Frank de Boer who is highly-regarded in the game for his meticulous attention to detail but Moyes is interested in returning to Goodison Park having left the club in 2013.

De Boer remains favourite for the position, having departed Ajax at the end of the season shortly after failing to clinch the Eredivisie title, while Southampton manager Ronald Koeman has distanced himself from the vacancy.

34C2DC8E00000578-0-image-a-45_1464563092539.jpg

+6
Everton chairman Bill Kenwright congratulates Bellew after his third-round stoppage of Makubu on Sunday

34C2DBB100000578-0-image-a-30_1464562603002.jpg

+6
Kenwright is on the look-out for a new manager but his search was put on hold as he supported Bellew

MOYES' EVERTON RECORD
Games managed: 417

Won: 169

Lost: 128

Drawn: 120

Win percentage: 40.5%

LMA Manager of the Year: 2002-03, 2004-05, 2008-09

Sportsmail reported on Sunday that Everton are making reference checks on Manuel Pellegrini before deciding if he is tough enough to restore discipline to the Goodison Park dressing-room, but Moyes' presence with Kenwright underlined the affinity they still have for one another.

Moyes was not without big-money signings during his time in charge, but the fresh investment coming from new majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri is no doubt something that will appeal to a man who seemed to hit a glass ceiling at the club towards the end of his tenure.

Having dismissed Martinez before the final game of the season, it is believed the club now want a change of culture and decisive style of management which is why Moyes has been interviewed despite his unpopularity with supporters.

34C2FC4100000578-0-image-a-31_1464562607135.jpg

+6
Bellew fulfilled a lifelong dream by fighting at Goodison Park and he recovered from a first-round knock-down

34C2FED100000578-0-image-a-32_1464562615495.jpg

+6
Bellew was cheered on by the Goodison Park faithful as he became WBC world cruiserweight champion

Sections of Everton fans were unhappy at the way Moyes left for United, but Kenwright enjoyed an excellent working relationship with him between 2002 and 2013.

Moyes ruled himself out of the running for the Aston Villa job last week despite being offered the role after holding numerous talks with the Midlands club.

It is believed the former Preston manager wants to wait for a Premier League opportunity, and his presence back at Goodison on Sunday night certainly adds fuel to the fire that he could be about to make a sensational comeback.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...y-Bellew-win-Goodison-Park.html#ixzz4A5uybhY4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The article in Estadio Deportivo says that Moncho very clearly stated on Saturday that Emery is a key piece of our plans and fortunately he will continue at Seville. Hopefully for many years to come. Emery, unlike a year ago when he did glance around is in no doubt this time that he wants to continue with Sevilla, with whom he is looking forward to a fantastic season of supercups and champions league.

To Everton, however that doesn't matter and even though Emery has said no, they insist that he should lead their new and ambitious project. Some sources have told ED that Jorge Mendes is helping the new owner in this. The plan is for Everton to immediately be in the top four.

The other main option is Manuel Pellegrini with Ronald Koeman and Frank de Boer as the back up plan.

Emery, like Javi Garcia at Malaga (who went to Rubin Kazan soon after renewing for an offer he couldn't turn down) has an escape clause in his contract which would be easy for Everton to pay.

However they first have to get the agreement of Emery, who Monchi has already said will be at Sevilla next season, and possibly longer.

Seems.......we want him and now we just have to convince him........so don't think this is anything we didn't already know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back