Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree on a few points here, but even if you believe your own mantra, who is likely to take us from the Nadir you claim we are in?
At least aim high otherwise we'll be in a constant whirlpool of regression.
I dont think there is anything wrong with trying to get the very best, but what is happening is that in aiming for the best there are some on here who are now saying that ending up with the likes of Pellegrini or Koeman would be a failure? That us what si worring me to be honest, Moyes aside, everybody on that list must be seen as a success if we get them!

Paul Joyce has said the following in his recent article:

Moyes impressed Moshiri when meeting the Iranian businessman, who will have the final say on the appointment.

The appointment has to be right, but may supporters have to be realistic.

Then again, Moshiri was spotted spending his weekend in Milan taking in the Champions League final.

Maybe, after hearing Diego Simeone suggest he was thinking about his future at beaten finalists Atletico Madrid, the answer to an exhaustive just became clearer.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...de-Boer-Unai-Emery-Premier-League-news-gossip

From The Express, 'Moshiri was spotted spending his weekend in Milan taking in the Champions League final.'
This is interesting as Ol Moley suggested, well in advance, that EFC would be in Milan to interview Emmery and Mancini on that day. Going to be interesting to see what he says this week.

Well Mancini wasn't in Milan....

...but that's none of my business.

...it all continues to be conjecture, differing opinions on here but everybody wants the same thing - somebody who can turn our fortunes around on the pitch. I'm sure Moshiri and his people are working tirelessly behind the scenes to make an appointment happen. Hopefully it will be sorted soon but we have to be patient.

...it all continues to be conjecture, differing opinions on here but everybody wants the same thing - somebody who can turn our fortunes around on the pitch. I'm sure Moshiri and his people are working tirelessly behind the scenes to make an appointment happen. Hopefully it will be sorted soon but we have to be patient.
Yeah hopefully a big name one

Just passed Goodison this morning, they've been busy......

Moyes LOL.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back