Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mid table? even with Moshiri's backing?

Yes mate. On average Man U, Man C, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs will each earn more than £700m each over the next 5 years.

Man United will generate more than £1.5 bn more than we will do over that time.

That's both the scale of the challenge but the opportunity in front of the new manager.

500 mil? No mate. Do you think Moshiri is going to spend half his fortune on new players for Everton, in a single summer no less. He doesn´t even own half the company.

I think Esk mentioned over 3 years. The more I read about Moshiri the more I think he is significantly wealthier than the 1.9 billion is is allegedly worth. (That has increased significantly from the 1.3 from an earlier estimate).

The Sources who quote that have openly said they have little knowledge of how much he has (it's Forbes an American company) who don't know whats happening in Russia. They have also openly said they have conservatively put his value at 1.9 billion.

I suspect it will be much higher for reasons it is difficult to speculate here.

I think Esk mentioned over 3 years. The more I read about Moshiri the more I think he is significantly wealthier than the 1.9 billion is is allegedly worth. (That has increased significantly from the 1.3 from an earlier estimate).

The Sources who quote that have openly said they have little knowledge of how much he has (it's Forbes an American company) who don't know whats happening in Russia. They have also openly said they have conservatively put his value at 1.9 billion.

I suspect it will be much higher for reasons it is difficult to speculate here.

I hope you´re right! And my apologies, didn´t mean to sound like a [Poor language removed] in my response to your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back