Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who was front row at Goodison last night

34C2BA8100000578-3615475-Former_Everton_manager_David_Moyes_centre_was_at_Goodison_Park_t-a-112_1464561527411.jpg

A bit worrying that we offer to double a Southampton managers money and he still turns us down.

Don't know if this has been said before on here but, Koeman seems to always honour his contracts. So it's just a timing thing with him.
Hope he stays with us as we're going OK at the moment!

Its hard to know what is going on but I am disappointed with the news that we are interviewing so many candidates.

It's not a sales, graduate job. You identify your number one target and go out and get them. If they knock you back, move down the list.

I don't remember Utd having an interview process of Moyes or Mourinho, Chelsea for Conte, Liverpool for Klopp. They identified their targets and went all out for them.

It just seems a bit indecisive at the moment.

Its hard to know what is going on but I am disappointed with the news that we are interviewing so many candidates.

It's not a sales, graduate job. You identify your number one target and go out and get them. If they knock you back, move down the list.

I don't remember Utd having an interview process of Moyes or Mourinho, Chelsea for Conte, Liverpool for Klopp. They identified their targets and went all out for them.

It just seems a bit indecisive at the moment.

We tried to get Mourinho, he went to United. We tried to get Koeman, looks like hes staying at Southampton.

We are working our way down our list.

Relax, everyone we are interested in (bar Moyes) would be a good appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back