Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill admit i wasn't keen and slated him due to his away record, but the more i read about him and the more I looked at his record at Sevilla i became impressed.

I'm impressed mate. As I've said I never haven't been.

I actually said on here when people were questioning his away record that it was likely just a blip this season.

I'd still prefer Koeman, as I think he'd suit us more right now. But I wouldn't exactly be disappointed with Emery. Either of them would be a real statement of intent I think

Nestle-Munchies-Wrapper-Small.webp

I loved these as a kid.

So he said the other day he wanted to keep Emery now resigns?

Exactly. Was only a couple of days ago that he was bigging up Emery and saying he has to stay with them them. Now he's going..

Just have to wonder with us wanting to the DOF route, whether negotiations with Emery were along the lines of "if I'm coming I want Monchi with me"

40 pages guys!! I've only been out since 11am. Just caught up, so it's not Pellegrini, still might be Emery, Simeone hasn't been ruled out, not sure if he was ever ruled in, it might or might not be Koeman, Moyes is still lurking, Bruce is considering his future (aaarrrgghhh!), Big Sam is off his "small garden birds" in Marbella (I know that was yesterday but it was hilarious!) and in the background Mancini, my fave who might have talked to us even though he's allegedly in the USA. Have I got it right?

As an aside, went to Redcar races, backed the winner of the Zetland Gold Cup. No news from the horse's mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back