Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TUMBLR_kunta-kente.gif

There is so much wrong with the content in this post I don't know where to begin....

A sloth (assuming it's a sloth) ?????

Why don't you show a bit of faith in the club?

I used this reference earlier but in the early days of the MCFC takeover they publicly went after Kaka, who was the world player of the year at the time, it was considered by many audacious to say the least, but the one thing it did say was that they as a club/ownership were for real, they've since won 5 major honours.

Why don't/can't you show the faith in our club that you have in Martinez?
Excellent post Ian.

One of the Premier leagues most successful managers has been out of work since October.

Want to be the best ? Go and get the best. Anything less is lack of ambition. Over to you Mr Moshiri.

Excellent post Ian.

One of the Premier leagues most successful managers has been out of work since October.

Want to be the best ? Go and get the best. Anything less is lack of ambition. Over to you Mr Moshiri.
At the very least we must try.

At the very least we must try.
More than try mate , make him an offer he cant refuse , show him the club has ambition and now has the money to make it happen.

That lot over the road acted swiftly once Klopp made it known here he wanted to be managing before Chelsea signed him up.

The squad is almost there 2/3 Top draw signings puts us right in the reckoning .If we want to keep hold of any of our young talents
it certainly wont be with this manager. One thing for sure like him or not the guy certainly delivers......as I said "Want the best ?"

More than try mate , make him an offer he cant refuse , show him the club has ambition and now has the money to make it happen.

That lot over the road acted swiftly once Klopp made it known here he wanted to be managing before Chelsea signed him up.

The squad is almost there 2/3 Top draw signings puts us right in the reckoning .If we want to keep hold of any of our young talents
it certainly wont be with this manager. One thing for sure like him or not the guy certainly delivers......as I said "Want the best ?"
We aren't Man City/Man Utd/Chelsea rich mate. He'll choose one of them before us if he as the option you would think.
But try we must. We need to make a statement.

We aren't Man City/Man Utd/Chelsea rich mate. He'll choose one of them before us if he as the option you would think.
But try we must. We need to make a statement.

The only statement I want to hear would end something like...

...and lastly, we would like to thank Mr Martinez for all his work on behalf of the Club and wish him well in his future endeavours.

The only statement I want to hear would end something like...

...and lastly, we would like to thank Mr Martinez for all his work on behalf of the Club and wish him well in his future endeavours.
If it's followed by " and at this point we would like to welcome as new Everton Manager Eddie Howe" then that is no statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back