Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky swerve that,to be expected when he has a rs rh 'man'.
I don't know, Sammy Lee is a dope but I think Koeman would have been a good appointment and he was my choice.

Just not sure where we turn to if Emery decides no.

Pellegrini for all his achievements, given he's said he will retire if he doesn't get an interesting option, reminds me of when we signed Gascoigne/Ginola, past their best and one last pay day. I wouldn't be disappointed but I wouldn't be delighted either.

It's just a bit creepy and weird to make up elaborate stories is all?

Nobodies wanting his life story, but if you're lying about something as mundane as that - which is something that can easily be disproved as the Esk did - then it doesn't make his info easier to buy-into does it?

Esk has said is info seems spot on

So again, Who cares what crap he adds on to the important stuff

:lol: why arebpeople thanking him for that info.

Ok, here goes..

Lads sorry to say this but contrary to everyrhing beig said Moyes (or fillin any name linked) is NOT out the running, Emery and De Boer are our fist and second choice but if they fall through the board hasn't ruled him out.

Easy isn't it. And I still stand a 1 in 3 chance of getting it right if none come there was a late twist.

Without straying too far off-topic, unless the Mole is also adapt at re-routing and re-routing, then it is
So it is possible then! My point stands. There are people reading far too much into IP.
I think you will find it very difficult to find a single incident of cyber crime or attribution of a cyber incident based on IP evidence only. It just doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

lol why arebpeople thanking him for that info.

Ok, here goes..

Lads sorry to say this but contrary to everyrhing beig said Moyes (or fillin any name linked) is NOT out the running, Emery and De Boer are our fist and second choice but if they fall through the board hasn't ruled him out.

Easy isn't it. And I still stand a 1 in 3 chance of getting it right if none come there was a late twist.

Thanks for the info mate, appreciated

Have you seen the Esk's post from last night mate?

He wasn't questioning Mole's info - actually said it looked to be spot on - but he proved that Mole had also been lying...

But did he??? He had the same IP address yes, but what if it was connected via a VPN. He could have possibly been in different places and had the same IP address.

Just saying.

Just hope we go all out for emery now ... Pellergini just doesn't appeal to me ... One last big pay day till he draws his pension rather have others ...

Fear not, my friend. The Esk has assured us he's out of the frame, so that's good enough for me. Not that I'd have been opposed to his appointment; I trust those doing the bidding are a lot more knowledgable in these matters than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back