Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he did give info, he got ripped for it (even though it looks to be accurate). Why should he now bow to the forum's demand for more?

Have you seen the Esk's post from last night mate?

He wasn't questioning Mole's info - actually said it looked to be spot on - but he proved that Mole had also been lying...

I've only been able to very briefly get on GOT once in the last 11 days, without trawling back through the hundreds of pages since I was last up to date, am I right in thinking that the key points are :

- Jose now at United
- Koeman now unlikely
- Emery a strong (?) possibility
- Some new lid called Mole claimed to have some decent info then pushed it too far and Esk put him in his place
- Moyes was at the Bellew fight (and I'm guessing this place went into melt down)

Anything else of note I should know? Who are the current front runners? Cheers
Just about covers it mate.

I've only been able to very briefly get on GOT once in the last 11 days, without trawling back through the hundreds of pages since I was last up to date, am I right in thinking that the key points are :

- Jose now at United
- Koeman now unlikely
- Emery a strong (?) possibility
- Some new lid called Mole claimed to have some decent info then pushed it too far and Esk put him in his place
- Moyes was at the Bellew fight (and I'm guessing this place went into melt down)

Anything else of note I should know? Who are the current front runners? Cheers

That's about it.

The new lad Mole looks to have solid info, though, but just also seems to enjoy being patronising (honestly, internet ITKs must have the biggest egos on the planet)

Lucky swerve that,to be expected when he has a rs rh 'man'.

I'm pretty certain it won't be Koeman now reading his latest quotes.

Talks about big clubs and then doesn't include us, and then says his next season at Southampton will be the most spectacular yet.

He kept his cards close to his chest before the discussions happened but he's obviously satisfied a deal won't be concluded.

Contrary to popular belief, MP is very much still on the short shortlist.

In fact, he is No:2 if Emery doesn't work out.

Sound.

Thanks for passing it on.

There's no need for this to turn into a p****g contest, is all people are saying.

Lids on here will wind up, even if the info you pass on is genuine, until you've proved yourself as worthy as the legend DAVIDMOYES

Mole has info that's good

What does it matter if he's on a train to the moon or sat in a bedsit in Bootle

It's just a bit creepy and weird to make up elaborate stories is all?

Nobodies wanting his life story, but if you're lying about something as mundane as that - which is something that can easily be disproved as the Esk did - then it doesn't make his info easier to buy-into does it?

Just hope we go all out for emery now ... Pellergini just doesn't appeal to me ... One last big pay day till he draws his pension rather have others ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back