Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh dear Oh dear

I'll let @The Esk tell you the latest

Come on mate you're not doing yours justice, stand up and be a real man. Make your family proud, you're giving The Esk all the opportunities, and you're not getting the respect.

Hold your head high, say to yourself 'I can do this, I am the man with the info', type away of your keyboard and let the information come out.

You deserve the respect for your family and for yourself! You can do it Mole, just have some self belief AND smash these no believing mother ******* into the stone age!

i belive they hate eachother..
Don't believe so. Emery called Deulofeu out for having all the talent in the world but not putting in the required effort when at Sevilla, and for not being a team player.

Both of these are aspects of Geri's game which seem to massively improved.

No reason to think Emery wouldn't be willing to use him, and Deulofeu should be thankful for the wakeup call

Oh dear Oh dear

I'll let @The Esk tell you the latest
Mate, why are you so desperate to make a contest out of it?

The Esk never said he questioned you being well informed and 'itk', so why the need to call him out on the information he may or may not have?

If you want to say something than just say it, if you don't want to, than that's also fine with me. No point in baiting this forum though.

So have we activated his clause yet?

Oops, wrong button.

OwLTXFvuLWXV6erAfqVvR18jqb2pLHWfc4ujUdHjmacMjaMo4FVZWy-FjkeQcH6GisnqoMykDYWdN1JjwS62C1s3vpEpT3053Mb02nbZQVod3r8ryZW2fZGfeZ6_njfUQg=w320-h240-nc

Isn't this all being taken a little too seriously, it's a forum where people express opinions about a business that we all love but ultimately is in total control of itself and will tell us or leak info when it wants to if it wants to. In the meantime loonies posting as ITK's make the quiet times more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back