Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Really is the worst of behaviour. Pure jealousy. If they're not an absolute oracle with 100% record then people love to discredit posters trying to feed genuine info into here. Like others they'll just go elsewhere.
More a case of "if they're actively found and proved to be lying then people love to discredit them" in this case

?????????? :oops:
Moley can't talk right now, he's in Florida about to board the space shuttle

The sad part is his name. Like he's some sort of underground spy. Unfortunately he's been outed big style. He should do what good moles do and bury himself, but forever. He's just burrowing a bigger hole for himself the more he posts. He's been truly outed.....here's his pic....
upload_2016-6-1_8-43-20.webp

I'm pretty certain it won't be Koeman now reading his latest quotes.

Talks about big clubs and then doesn't include us, and then says his next season at Southampton will be the most spectacular yet.

He kept his cards close to his chest before the discussions happened but he's obviously satisfied a deal won't be concluded.

I've only been able to very briefly get on GOT once in the last 11 days, without trawling back through the hundreds of pages since I was last up to date, am I right in thinking that the key points are :

- Jose now at United
- Koeman now unlikely
- Emery a strong (?) possibility
- Some new lid called Mole claimed to have some decent info then pushed it too far and Esk put him in his place
- Moyes was at the Bellew fight (and I'm guessing this place went into melt down)

Anything else of note I should know? Who are the current front runners? Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back