Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair though, he called Koeman slipping into second place and the emergence of Emery before anyone else if I recall. He may turn out to be completely wrong, but if Emery arrives this week no one can say he jumped on a media story and took a punt, most of the
He guessed at Koeman not being favourite. It wasn't a huge call, because everything was in flux anyway. It would also have been easy to get out of by saying "he's now favourite again" if the rumour mill had proceeded to grind back in his direction.

But his Koeman call just so happened to fit with the shift in rumours. He built his nonsense on top of that fluke.

He started saying things like Martinez was being interviewed by Villa, and suggested he knew what Real's plans were should they lose the CL final. That's before all the jetset stuff started.

It's hard to get the timeline straight now, but everything he said that was reasonable seemed to be unfolding before he posted his yarns.

He guessed at Koeman not being favourite. It wasn't a huge call, because everything was in flux anyway. It would also have been easy to get out of by saying "he's now favourite again" if the rumour mill had proceeded to grind back in his direction.

But his Koeman call just so happened to fit with the shift in rumours. He built his nonsense on top of that fluke.

He started saying things like Martinez was being interviewed by Villa, and suggested he knew what Real's plans were should they lose the CL final. That's before all the jetset stuff started.

It's hard to get the timeline straight now, but everything he said that was reasonable seemed to be unfolding before he posted his yarns.

The clincher for me was his second to last post.. "Have you heard the news Esk?" In other words tell me what you have heard today so I can agree with it and put a slight variant on it to make it look like I know that little bit more.

That was the worst post I've ever read of someone trying to blag something. It was dreadful. That coupled with the fact he's posting from a solid static ip whilst claiming to be all over the globe proves he's probably a young lad.

His final post was a thing of beauty. Esk was very gentle with him though I thought I'd of leathered him over it personally.

Oh dear Oh dear

I'll let @The Esk tell you the latest

Turn it in lad, you've been outed, you're posting from a static ip that doesn't lie it can't be manipulated. There's a set of numbers that go with your posts along with a provider like btinternet or blueyonder etc. Even if you used a proxy you would have to pay for one to put you in the places you said you were and even then they leak.

I think you're all wrong he was legit and now we've lost him. So here we are scratching our arses again waiting for snippets of info. All because he said he was in a taxi for shame

Mate he said he was at the Chamos League final and he'd seen all sorts of dignitaries from clubs but he wasposting from a static BT ip address somewhere in this country. It's impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back