Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this mole10 character claiming ITK, seems to have appeared whilst I was on my short ban.
Just a guy.

A guy with contacts inside every major football club on the planet. A guy with more airmiles than Neil Armstrong. A guy with more pies than he has fingers.

He was the best of us... But, ultimately, he was also the worst of us. The mole we need, not the mole we deserve.

GOT's number 1 itk.
Just a guy.

A guy with contacts inside every major football club on the planet. A guy with more airmiles than Neil Armstrong. A guy with more pies than he has fingers.

He was the best of us... But, ultimately, he was also the worst of us. The mole we need, not the mole we deserve.

Just read the page where Esk outed him haha, landside broadband account, whilst supposedly on a plane hilarious.

So if all those with reliable information are correct and we should have our new manager by the end of the week, we should now have up to 72 hours left to wait..
Got time 12/365 ^×2×1000000.00 = 72 hours = 720 pages of cat gifs, multi itk accounts and Jarg Emery sightings...Cant wait :coffee:

....but I wont abstain, I'll be here reading the pap till Moyes is back. Eughhhh.

Just read the page where Esk outed him haha, landside broadband account, whilst supposedly on a plane hilarious.

Read his responses? The info he and the Esk are supplying, whilst delivered in different styles, is pointing to the same outcome. Mole was first to leak that Koeman was no longer the number one target.

Just wanted to thank @The Esk ... Don't know how but the info you gave us over the last few weeks has been great and I've won few quid whoever it ends up to be . If Emery doesn't end up at Goodison am I safe to presume that it just didn't appeal to him rather than something the club did or didn't do .. I've read few things with regard to the D O F and think it's the right avenue to take and if Overmars is as highly rated as he is then maybe a Emery or Koeman would work well in that system . I just want a manager that will coach the team / make them fitter / and also to wipe that smile of a Danny Murphy when he claimed we weren't big enough for a Koeman to take over ... New dawn is fast approaching ...

Hah...think theres quite a bit of traffic between GOT and TEF
Just been reading the last few pages of their manager thread and Christ! This forum and just about all of us on it have been getting both barrels!

Some of the vitriol towards some on here including poor Esk who seems to have bore the brunt of it is staggering. I just don't get it we are ALL Evertonians aren't we?

Read his responses? The info he and the Esk are supplying, whilst delivered in different styles, is pointing to the same outcome. Mole was first to leak that Koeman was no longer the number one target.

To be fair Esk did say his info was good, but he made himself sound daft.

Or he could carry on doing the outstanding work hes doing with the young uns.

i'd like to see internal processes in place to groom coaches to step up to the next level when the need arises. We could have some decent ex players coaching after retirement and we should look to hold onto them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back